WTB: Instrument cluster clear plastic window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Instrument cluster clear plastic window

I'm in need of a new clear plastic window for my instrument clsuter. Mine was getting a little ratty to begin with, and tonight while I was taking out my cluster, I marred it up pretty good. I need one that is in PERFECT shape, no scratches, marrs, nicks, nothing. It IS glued to the cluster itself, but with a knife or very thin blade screwdriver, you can pop it off. I'm looking to pay about $15-20 for a perfect window, so if you've got one, please let me know! PM me with a cost shipped to Bend, OR 97701.

Someone has to have one of these kicking around...

Comment

I can sell you one for $35 shipped. I won't remove the lens, you get the whole housing minus gauges of course. I have some magic airplane polish that makes them look like new!
      1988 Alpine white M3
      1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

Comment

Originally posted by oh2fly View Post
        I can sell you one for $35 shipped. I won't remove the lens, you get the whole housing minus gauges of course. I have some magic airplane polish that makes them look like new!
        Sounds good, PM with your information and I'll get a money order out to you ASAP. I'm just in Bend, so shipping shouldn't be too bad.

Comment

Let me dig one out polish it and make sure it is satisfactory before I spend your money. I will let you know.
          1988 Alpine white M3
          1985 Delphin gray 323i, "Junkyard Dog"

Comment

Originally posted by oh2fly View Post
            Let me dig one out polish it and make sure it is satisfactory before I spend your money. I will let you know.
            Thanks dood. Keep me posted.

Comment

Working...
            X