WTB 2 bad i heads.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB 2 bad i heads.

I need the casings mostly but they can't be cracked. Let me know what you have.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Originally posted by joshh View Post
    I need the casings mostly but they can't be cracked. Let me know what you have.
    Well, if they're not cracked then they're not "bad" IMHO... :)

Seriously, what are you planning to do with them?? I have a couple of them around here that are OK but are pretty crusty.

Bret

Comment

I need two good ones for rebuilds. Total rebuilds. I'm not the type to bolt on a head that isn't straight and flat is all.
      As long as the head is not cracked they can be delt with much easier.

Shipping is going to suck on heads....

How much do you want for them?
      Last edited by joshh; 12-29-2006, 07:03 PM.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Bump...need two bad heads that are not cracked.

Comment

I will have one when we blow up the motor in my 325is ;)
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

That shouldn't take too long.

Comment

Havent yet set a date... :)
              That Guy.

Comment

Lol........well hurry the hell up already...I need it.

Did you give up on the 318???

Comment

318?
                  That Guy.

Comment

The red one with the bad crank bearing....

Comment

wow, flash from the past!
                      I threw a new motor in it, and put almost 10k on it, then sold it. :(

One of the nicer cars I have ever had, sad to see it go.
                      That Guy.

Comment

I have two heads.

Pics:

I'll do $300 shipped for both.

Paypal to alex@bmwe30.net

Both are good heads.

P.S. I know what you REALLY to do with them. You are going to melt them down and cast yourself a set of 13x9 autocross wheels. Am I right? :-)

Comment

lmao .................12x11's dammit.

That's not a bad price but shipping is no good. I better keep it local.

Comment

$295 shipped. I'll gift wrap it too!

Comment

Can you give me some more info on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X