No announcement yet.

WTB: Early Euro E30 tach and euro symbols light strip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those look pretty cool. I'm getting some red x's though on some pictures posted.....Those euro tachs would be perfect for a M/S car since the M/S disables the economy guage anyway
    sigpic

88 325is

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      I have 2 euro cluster, with aluminum rings, painted needles and one with the green stripe. Ill be posting them this weekend in the for sale section.
      Any chance that you'd be willing to part either of those out? I would only need the tachometer face (the one with the green stripe.) I doubt the answer's going to be yes, but let me know if you can.
      - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
      E36 325i sedan
      E30 325i sedan
      Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
        Any chance that you'd be willing to part either of those out? I would only need the tachometer face (the one with the green stripe.) I doubt the answer's going to be yes, but let me know if you can.
        They are complete and good working euro clusters so wouldnt make sense to part them. The green stripe is not original, I had it made at a shop(decal)
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Here you go...

sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I am interested in this too, mainly to remove the MPG thing, I can always get a sticker for the green stripe later.

Anyone? I had looked this part up on RealOEM and it is $200!
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
            X