WTB: Entire B25 Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Entire B25 Setup

I am in need of pretty much the front clip of an M20 B25 (EVERYTHING) including ECU & Wiring Harness I was given a shell and am trying to put together a track rat. I'm in Wilmington, NC and am willing to pay for shipping or drive a reasonable distance. Thanks

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
    I am in need of pretty much the front clip of an M20 B25 (EVERYTHING) including ECU & Wiring Harness I was given a shell and am trying to put together a track rat. I'm in Wilmington, NC and am willing to pay for shipping or drive a reasonable distance. Thanks
    We have the motor from an ix with everything you need - we can swap the oil pan to a standard if you want. Located in MA...maybe we can meet partway?

Comment

I have a rebuilt m20b25 (+used '91 harness, no ecu). $1200 + shipping/delivery. I could meet part way for delivery.

Will
      RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
      Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
      DaveCN = Old Man
      My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
      If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

any chance you want a m30?

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post

Hit me up with an email or a PM.

I'm in NC, about 1.5 hrs from Wilmington- exit #319 off I40, I should have what you need.

Bret.

Comment

Working...
          X