WTB: S50 or any crazy 24v combo you might have to offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: S50 or any crazy 24v combo you might have to offer

fo reals. i decided to say fuck it. i want to build a super e30. and i need your motor.

prefer something in CA/AZ/NV, but im open to anything. also prefer long block w/ all sorts of stuff, like ecu/harness, etc.
    sigpic

S52 or bust
    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

M50 be good enough?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

he said crazy!!
        lol
        Dan Zickel
        1995 M3, 1991 318iS, 1987 325iS

Comment

Originally posted by E30Driv3R View Post
          he said crazy!!
          lol
          Ok, I'll throw in an Integra intake. :pimp:
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

I can do an S52 converted to OBD1, with a ZF trans for $4500. Totally complete and ready to rock, except no ECU.

let me know.
            -J
            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
            That Guy.
            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I also have an S50 ready to rock, still with all accessories, ready to rock, no ECU $4000.
              That Guy.

Comment

Very nice, I'm hoping to do a S52+cams swap in the Ti come this winter.
                Last edited by windnsea00; 05-25-2007, 03:40 PM.
                Past: 1991 330is; 1995 318ti; 1993 325is; 1997 318ti; 1989 332is; 1999 Z3 M Coupe

Comment

i have a 3.46 LSD also if you need!
                  My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                  There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

Originally posted by PiercedE30 View Post
                    i have a 3.46 LSD also if you need!
                    pasha, looks like you are now good to go, sans a driveshaft and massive brakes.

:)
                    That Guy.

Comment

That 3.46 also has polished gears and the correct output flanges so all you have to do is bolt it in!
                      My 2.9L Build!

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

joe,

ready to rocks means everything (sans ecu, of course). e34 oil pan/pickup, tranny bracket, etc? just want to be sure
                        sigpic

Comment

Oops, forgot about the E34 oil pan and pickup. Uhhh, sure. I can include it.

So, it is the whole enchilada, sans ECU and freight (which won't be bad to your local SD depot...)
                          That Guy.

Comment

I can get you a 413 ecu and throw it in with the diff if you would like! *wink*wink*
                            My 2.9L Build!

Comment

Do it Pasha, you dirty whore.

Comment

Working...
                              X