Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 4x100 spacers

Hi,
    I am looking for spacers to install on my E30 325ic. 15 to 20 mm , hubcentric if possible to make sure I get rid of that slight vibration in the wheel.
    It seems like I would need 21mm spcers to have the perfect setting.
    Need all 4 wheels.

Ship to PA, 17702

Make offers, thanks

Franck
    344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

I have two H&R 20mm spacers I can let go for $70 shipped. They are hubcentric. They are in great shape. These go for $100 new.

Let me know.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Seems like I need 15mm from what a member told me. I have 17 x 7j wheels with 40 mm offset on a 325IC 1990.
      I am dropping the car to the ground so I can't have the wheel to close to the fender and don't really wanna roll them either.
      Do you think the 20mm would work with that setting?
      344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

I took my 20mm spacers off of my car on my 16x7 et40 wheels because of front rubbing while turning. I now have 15mm spacers in the front and the rubbing has gon down to almost none. It depends on the tire size you are running. I think most guys with 17" rims run a 225/45 or 40 series tire.
        Originally posted by cabriodster87
        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
        Originally posted by Kershaw
        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Working...
        X