WTB: Rear Disc Subframe, Rear Disc Trailing Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Rear Disc Subframe, Rear Disc Trailing Arms

I would like to do a rear disc conversion. i read the easiest wat would be to drop the subframe.

-Does anyone have one with the brake E-Brake cables uncut thats local to cheasapeake va 23322? i had a chance at the junk yard but they change their inventory all the time and i missed it by a day or so :(

or

-Does anyone have both rear disc trailling arms with the E-Brake cables local or willing to ship?

i dont need the rotors but i do need the calipers
    ?

if you're up to it,just take a nice drive up here to md. and visit one of crazy rays pick and pull.
    you'll save a bundle on s/h charges,get what you want for cheap and you get to take the part off yourself-a good learning tool-just bring your tools and some good friends and party-on.....
    i know they have lots of e30 325i and e's to dissect,last time i went they even had an 90 ix.....it's a vultures haven!

Comment

i may do that if time permits. we have a pick n pull here as well, though its rare to find e30s and when i do its gone a few days afterward. just a week and a half ago there were like 4 e30s and it was heaven, but i had to work and yea when i did have time they gone!!!!
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoopaGhetto View Post
        i had a chance at the junk yard but they change their inventory all the time and i missed it by a day or so :(
        Damn, I wished the yards around here changed their inventory that often... There are still e30s that have been sitting here for 3 or 4 months. If they refreshed their inventory, you can find cool parts. All of the cars sitting in my local yards have been raped many times over.

-Erik

Comment

Originally posted by SoopaGhetto View Post
          I would like to do a rear disc conversion. i read the easiest wat would be to drop the subframe.

-Does anyone have one with the brake E-Brake cables uncut thats local to cheasapeake va 23322? i had a chance at the junk yard but they change their inventory all the time and i missed it by a day or so :(

or

-Does anyone have both rear disc trailling arms with the E-Brake cables local or willing to ship?

i dont need the rotors but i do need the calipers
          I've got some near Raleigh, NC. Not sure how far it is to Chesapeake, but I think it took me ~3 hrs last time I came back from Va Beach.

I'd be willing to ship, but you'll save some $$$ by picking them up.

Bret.

Comment

I have rear disc brake trailing arms and calipers available, but the e-brake cables were not removable from the parts car - they were original.

The e-brake cables are still available, I bought some when I did my rear suspension a year or two ago. Can't remember how much they were, though.

PM me if you want those trailing arms - pics of them and the calipers at http://picasaweb.google.com/2006TopB...8isToPartOut02
            John in MD - 1991 318is
            190k miles and still rolling!

Comment

I have subframe.

$100 shipped.

Paypal to alex@bmwe30.net

Comment

I have a set of rear trailing arms with intact e-brake cables and calipers.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Working...
                X