• Show
Clear All

S50 engine

Looking for one for a swap....
    89 325is track project / 05 x5 / 99 M3
    E30 stuff for sale | Parts I'm looking for

Originally posted by bmwpower View Post
    Looking for one for a swap....
    User name Asmon3us in bimmerforums.com - just PM'd me that they got some new S50 and 52's with low mileages

I got my S50 from them in CT and they delivered to the shop where it was installed in NJ...paid about $5,000 for mine on a 32,000 mile engine/tranny/Hanress, ECU, etc and many other parts I needed.

Note: Get the A/C lines from an E36 if available with the engine you are buying, get radiator support, all other kinds of stuff as part of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post
      User name Asmon3us in bimmerforums.com - just PM'd me that they got some new S50 and 52's with low mileages

I got my S50 from them in CT and they delivered to the shop where it was installed in NJ...paid about $5,000 for mine on a 32,000 mile engine/tranny/Hanress, ECU, etc and many other parts I needed.

Note: Get the A/C lines from an E36 if available with the engine you are buying, get radiator support, all other kinds of stuff as part of the deal.
      Actually Asmod3us is the user name

Comment

Originally posted by BingM3 View Post

$5k? Ouch. I'm don't want to spend that much...

Comment

Will be hard to find one for less, in good shape, complete
          Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
          That Guy.
          03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmasta View Post
            Will be hard to find one for less, in good shape, complete
            I don't think I've seen one yet that is that much. But I've never seen the ones for sale in person, only online.

Comment

No affiliation, just pointing one out to you:

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

HA, dont worry. there are many for well under 5k

Comment

Originally posted by bmwpower View Post
                  $5k? Ouch. I'm don't want to spend that much...
                  It is always better if you can find a car and get everything you need for the swap, getting what you need part by part may take time and cost you more--

Comment

Working...
                  X