'95 M3 rack, or other e36 rack maybe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'95 M3 rack, or other e36 rack maybe...

Heck, I don't care right now. I'd greatly prefer that 95 M3 rack though if anybody has one. If you have anything though let me know what it is and how much you want for it and I'll think on it. The stock rack in my car took a shit and pukes fluid everywhere so I won't be driving it anywhere till I find something to replace it with :)

hey dipshit, didnt i tell you to get in contact with Jason aka: slyder. he has one for sale.
    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

I don't think you did :) dipshit! Or maybe, and I just conveniently forgot =/

Comment

I cant believe that people in california have problems finding car parts.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

Dipshits FTL . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

It's not necessarily having trouble finding the part. I never said I didn't know where to find one. I know of at least two places I can call up to order a used one, but I wanted to ask the r3v community if they had one lying around.

Yes, dipshits FTL ;)

Comment

My powersteering went 6 months ago. Why not buck up and go without it?

I jest, ps is being rplaced in my car coon
              Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Meh, I could, and maybe should, when I get my 2002 done I'm gonna have 215's in the front with (obviously) no PS and a rather small steering wheel, so it'll be some effort to move at slow speeds but ehh.

Might as well line up an upgrade anyway. If I get sick of driving the backup car I can always remove the belt if I don't have one yet.

Comment

Working...
                X