Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: E30 Rear End (Subframe, RT Arms, Axles, Diff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 Rear End (Subframe, RT Arms, Axles, Diff)

I need a rear subframe, rear trailing arms (complete with hubs), rear half shaft axles and differential. No need for rear shocks, springs, tires, wheels or driveshaft.

Local pickup is definitely a requirement. I am in Pasadena and will drive pretty much anywhere in SoCal, though the closer the better. Can pay cash. You can post in the thread, PM or email me (through board profile).

Thanks

Rob

^bump

Nobody parting out a car and looking to get rid of the rear end?

Comment

not in socal.....parting 2 here in Mass

Comment

Rear Suspension

I have everything you need except a diff. And I'm in SoCal, I live in Eninitas it's right below Oceanside, ever herd of the place? $200 hundred even and it's yours, components are in good shape, drive axles have no torn boots. Let me know

- Anthony

Comment

I have two LSD rear ends to choose from.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

complete LSD rear end 250$
            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

I know you said local, but in case you run out of options...

I've got the entire rear assembly our of a 91 ix (104,000 miles) in Boise, Idaho.

Pics:

$250 plus shipping for all of it.

Comment

Working...
              X