WTB: Recaro seats

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ban1
    Wrencher
    • Nov 2007
    • 235

    #1

    WTB: Recaro seats

    I want to buy a pair of recaro seats so comment if you have any 4 sale

  • Funkmasta
    R3V OG
    • May 2004
    • 7185

    #2
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MESE:IT&ih=017
    :-)
    Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
    That Guy.
    03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

    Comment

    • ZM Blue Devil
      Forum Sponsor
      • Dec 2006
      • 13836

      #3
      I have a full black leather interior.
      sigpic
      New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
      ____________________________________

      Levent
      %20levent@gutenparts.com

      ____________________________________
      Ladies:
      1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

      Comment

      • rlabair
        Advanced Member
        • Nov 2006
        • 105

        #4
        Seats

        I have a set of black Corbeau Forza's on sliding brackets that came out of my e30. Even have a set of Rallye 4 Schroth harnesses attached to them! I'll be out of town on business until Monday but you can email me at rlabair@yahoo.com if interested.

        Comment

        Working...