Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DONT THROW AWAY! SELL TO US! GRM CHALLENGERS In NEED!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DONT THROW AWAY! SELL TO US! GRM CHALLENGERS In NEED!

WTB used clutch & pressure plate for the GRM challenge car!!!!!
    WTB autox Hoosiers!!!!!
    WTB Used Drag tires!!!!!
    WTB Used kirkeys seat!!!

Guys, we are back to work, and we want to place better than last year's 11th place finish!

We need some cheap used parts.... must be cheap!

We are looking for used, what do you have?

POST your parts here, we get first dibs!

edit (parts are for a 1988 e30 325IS)
    Last edited by silence; 03-20-2008, 07:44 PM.

A used clutch and pressure plate for what car? What engine/trans is it?

Comment

Have some Koni Challenge Hoosiers w/only one heat cycle on them if you're interested.
      1991 318is STS Build In Progress for National Tour/ProSolo '09.

Comment

I've got a couple eta used clutch disks and pressure plates. Plates are good but both clutches are pretty worn(not slipping when removed). $35 shipped for a pair
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedTheory View Post
          Have some Koni Challenge Hoosiers w/only one heat cycle on them if you're interested.
          I am definitely interested, what size are they? I'm guessing they have a good amount of life left in them. How old are they? Send me a PM with how much you want for them.

Originally posted by rs4pro3 View Post
          I've got a couple eta used clutch disks and pressure plates. Plates are good but both clutches are pretty worn(not slipping when removed). $35 shipped for a pair
          Great prices, but i don't think they will fit an 88 325 IS.

Comment

I have a used clutch and pressure plate off a 89 325is with good life left. $50 shipped.
            Contact me at juscoolbmw@verizon.net

Comment

I have a used clutch/flywheel/pressure plate from a '90 I. All I care about is that shipping & packaging is paid for. PM me if you're interested.
              Michael Spiegle

'01 Ford Escape / Daily Driver
              '99 M3 / Track Car
              '87 325is bronzit / wtf car
              '06 Daytona Triumph 675 / Daily Rider

Comment

thanks guys!
                I will let you know if i need them. I am specifically looking for something stronger than the stock pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                  I am specifically looking for something stronger than the stock pieces.
                  ok well specify that in the original post then, please.

cause i got all excited i was going to get rid of my stock 325i clutch sitting in the garage :p

Comment

Silence, I got your PM on e30tech. I have a sachs clutch from an IS at home, I think - not sure on mileage, but it looks like theres a lotta life on the disc. You could have it for $40 shipped or something. Shoot me a pm if you want it, or make an offer.
                    - Sean Hayes

Comment

PM sent

Comment

You want to not have to dick with your clutch anymore ever? PM me I will tell you what we did in the WR car. Under $100 parts cost and this fucker will NOT slip under power.

The only used parts that could possibly solve your problem is an e36 M3 clutch and flywheel assembly. It should bolt pretty easily into an M20, actually. I have one of those you could have for cheap also.

Hell, we could make it a sponsorship deal even... Want to run some TRM stickers?

Comment

YES!

pm sent!

Comment

We need a stock throwout bearing and the clutch alignment tool!
                            anybody have one for cheap?

Comment

I have a e36 325i clutch disk and PP you could have for shipping.

Also have a alignment too. You can "borrow" it for shipping if you wanted. Id just like to get it back at some point.
                              -Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X