Wanted - Front bumper bump strips...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Court M3
    replied
    pm sent

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Originally posted by Court M3
    got the lamps if you need them.
    Thats great but how much do you want and how much is shipping?

    OBs

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    got the lamps if you need them.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    I will go with Court M3 t osee what we can find for you tomorrow
    On second thoughts guys!!

    I will only need the lamps, Ive been told I can cut the trims out myself as they lay flush anyway... I might buy some smoked ones of Ebay (U.S)

    I could still be intrested in just the lamps and wire if possible?

    Cheers
    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I will go with Court M3 t osee what we can find for you tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Originally posted by OBs

    Would need them posting to U.K if possible....

    OBs
    Cheers Franco, I did mention that I was in the U.K, but just incase they missed it....
    I wasnt sure if you was a member here!

    OBs

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    you guys really he's in UK right.. So let him know correct prices with shipping to the UK

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    Do you want the ones with sidelamps like on your photo? This is US specific.
    Fronts only?

    I've got several.

    $75US (P&P included)

    Paypal to alex@bmwe30.net

    Pic (I have 2 sets) let me know if you want both ($120 for both sets).



    I'll check if I have lamps.
    Hi Alex, Yes thats what I wanted but I need them with lamps... What do you guys call them over there?

    I might take the two sets off of you if you can get the four lamps, fronts only :D

    I will have to let you know Alex because Ive asked CourtM3 and a guy off E30zone over here aswell.....

    Cheers
    OBs

    Leave a comment:


  • alex
    replied
    Do you want the ones with sidelamps like on your photo? This is US specific.
    Fronts only?

    I've got several.

    $75US (P&P included)

    Paypal to alex@bmwe30.net

    Pic (I have 2 sets) let me know if you want both ($120 for both sets).



    I'll check if I have lamps.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Can anyone else help?

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    replied
    Originally posted by Court M3
    might have a set on Monday.
    Ok thats great, can you drop me a PM when you know...

    Cheers
    OBs

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    might have a set on Monday.

    Leave a comment:


  • OBs
    started a topic Wanted - Front bumper bump strips...

    Wanted - Front bumper bump strips...

    Hey Guys

    Im after a pair of facelft front bumper bump strips and lamp assemblys?



    Would need them posting to U.K if possible....

    Please help :bow:
    OBs
Working...