Bunch of parts needed ASAP for a 325i

this is all for a 89 325i

ICV (L shape)
    Crank Position Sensor
    Oil Cooler
    02 Sensor

Also Got some parts if interested in a trade

I have a e30 oil cooler 150.00 shipped
    I may have the ICV if you can get me the part # off the one you have I will look.
    sigpic
    Bmw 332i 260whp 240wtq N/a
    Lexus GS400 280whp

Comment

150 for a used oil cooler?
      Is it made of gold?

Comment

Originally posted by e30this View Post
        150 for a used oil cooler?
        Is it made of gold?
        Do you know what a new one cost? 240.00 shipped from pelican parts and I'm including both lines for it which are another 65 each.
        The dealership gets close to 380.00 for the cooler alone
        but thanks for your 2 cents
        sigpic
        Bmw 332i 260whp 240wtq N/a
        Lexus GS400 280whp

Comment

yea i dont know bout that price...but i dont have the part number off the old one...i have a t shaped now and its the wrong one..my car use to be a e and its now a I.

Comment

I got a cooler $100 money order only, and its yours!

PM if interested

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by badvibrations View Post
              I got a cooler $100 money order only, and its yours!

PM if interested

We will pass on that too.
              What ever happend to people wanting to help other people out and not bend them over and give it to them right where it hurts.

Comment

I'll have an 02 sensor for you in less than a month. I'm putting MegaSquirt into my car, hence the reason I'm going to use my new wideband instead of my bosch narrow band.

it's the OEM one for e30s - bought it brand new about 25k ago - probably still in perfect shape. Let me know if you're interested.
                - Sean Hayes

Comment

What ever happend to people wanting to help other people out and not bend them over and give it to them right where it hurts.
                  I have a bent one for less... ?
                  Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                  That Guy.
                  03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

I really had no idea what to charge for it I just saw you needed one and didnt want to pay $150 so I threw $100...Kinda thought I was helping you out but its w/e...
                    edit:after searching I saw them go from anywhere between $50 and $90 so how bout $50 + shipping?
                    Last edited by badvibrations; 04-21-2008, 05:58 PM. Reason: cause i can

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

If you are really into helping people that much one don't you do the following:

1. Start your own thread where you will give out parts and services away for what you feel fair and reasonable, or usual and customary, pick your own definition. Better yet, paypal everybody some money so they can contribute to economy.

2. Stop posting in the threads that you have no business contributing to.

3. If you do indeed have some business pertaining to this matter make a reasonable offer instead of making remarks that don't help anybody.

4. Another possible solution is to go to junk yards yourself and get the part instead of wasting time on the forums.

5. Last time I checked this is still a free country.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post

1. Start your own thread where you will give out parts and services away for what you feel fair and reasonable, or usual and customary, pick your own definition. Better yet, paypal everybody some money so they can contribute to economy.

3. If you do indeed have some business pertaining to this matter make a reasonable offer instead of making remarks that don't help anybody.

4. Another possible solution is to go to junk yards yourself and get the part instead of wasting time on the forums.

Good luck.
                        to bad this is for him too.

Comment

Originally posted by alex View Post

Good luck.
                          THat's right, it's afree country, thus the right for him not to let somebody bend him over, come on guys, $150 for a used Oil cooler.
                          And for the records, Mike is the first to help when he has stuff laying around, I'm one to vouch for him since he gave me loads of parts when needed.
                          Anyways, Why don't YOU stay out of their thread, and go give a lecture to somebody who cares?
                          344is! Obd1 conversion

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naika View Post
                            THat's right, it's afree country, thus the right for him not to let somebody bend him over, come on guys, $150 for a used Oil cooler.
                            And for the records, Mike is the first to help when he has stuff laying around, I'm one to vouch for him since he gave me loads of parts when needed.
                            Anyways, Why don't YOU stay out of their thread, and go give a lecture to somebody who cares?
                            thanxs franck for stickin up for us.

Comment

85 shipped L shaped icv and oil cooler lmk

Comment

Working...
                              X