Trade or wanted to buy manual conversion conv. top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade or wanted to buy manual conversion conv. top

Right now I have a 1991 bmw 325ic and the auto top is being well retarded I saw on one of my past friends cars how easy it was to do the convertable top manually so that is pretty much what I am looking for a manual converion for a convertable top mine probaly would work but one of the bars broke that attatches to the motor so right now it is half manual half electronic ......So if anyone would want to trade with of coarse cash from my end since mine dose not totally work correctly or just sell their set-up i would definatly be interested....

Also looking for the rear window on the convertable top mine has a big gouge in the center and is all fogged up ......
    Thank you
    John
    Cars I own:
    325ic '91

^ new window is only available from the dealer, I just payed $301 for mine. Don't get one of the aftermarket Ebay POS things, they wil cloud and fog up in a matter of months, and fitment is never good.

I have the same broken arm on my power top, and I am considering converting to manual too. I have no idea what is involved in the process though, so I'm curious to hear about what you end up doing :)

Comment

Working...
    X