WTB Sunroof, Pass Fender, rear clip for Lic. Plate Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Sunroof, Pass Fender, rear clip for Lic. Plate Lights

So i am now on the search for some body panels, as i want to get this car back in shape.

I know for one, that i need a rust free passenger fender. Needs to be dent free, but i could care less about the color, as i will need to repaint it (for the 91 iX, p.s. DS would be great...). Also need a rust free sunroof panel, once again no concern about color, but has to be in good shape. Heck, even a hood wouldn't be too bad. Basically i want a repaint, but at the moment i just need a bunch of panels..

If there is anyone local (Chicago, or surrounding suburbs) that has a rear clip of a late model E30, i could really use that whole rear piece that houses the license plate lights, as mine is starting to rust.

Of course, i would like to do this as cheap as possible (i'm broke), and once again, color is not an issue.

I am in Chicago, IL 60626 for shipping reasons. thanks.

I just shipped a sunroof out that way and it was only 20$ so if you dont get one local shipping wont be that bad.

Free Bump

Comment

yeah i guess i wouldn't mind shipping costs so much, it's just that it can get quite $$$ for a fender for instance.

well anyhow, a bump for me!

i want these parts, and to add to the list, a DS front driver's door (four door) would be ideal in rust free shape, as it's the only door with any rust on it.

Comment

bump still need, to add i also need a pair of DS power mirrors

Comment

I have a spare Schwarz roof, rust free out of a Cali car. (if there is any its super minimal)

Hit me up if you want it. curt@e30groupie.com
          sigpic

Comment

I have a sunroof, a pass. fender, and a hood.
            all rust free colors black, black, burgundy.
            mirrors as well .colors sterling, black and unpainted.

Comment

You have PM ScentOfGasoline.

Comment

Working...
              X