WTB front end parts in S. FLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silence View Post
    semi-interested in the grills if the price goes down a bit.
    Grilles: $20 + shipping.
    Headlamps: Remain at $35 + shipping.

Let me know.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

I got a alpine white hood make me an offer!!!!! I am about 2hrs from you. I also have a grilles, matching trunk, oil cooler, condsenor w/fan. PM me if your interested I will give you a awsome deal!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mako18 View Post
        I got a alpine white hood make me an offer!!!!! I am about 2hrs from you. I also have a grilles, matching trunk, oil cooler, condsenor w/fan. PM me if your interested I will give you a awsome deal!!
        nice, i'm going to the junkyard this Sat, and if i cant find what I need, i'll le you know.
        Thanks

Comment

I have the entire front end of a 1984 318i. Except the kidney grill. What year is your 318?

Comment

its a 91. I prefer plastic bumpers.

Comment

well grill should be the same. Hood is the same. Fender might be the same. not sure if the 84's had removable upper radiator supports. Ill get picture of what I have and you tell me if it is the same or not. Or do some reseach and find out if they are the same.

Comment

ok, i went to the jyard and found a bunch of parts, but I still need a plastic bumper and pass fender.

Comment

Working...
                X