WTB: Racing Dynamics wheel cap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Racing Dynamics wheel cap

I am looking for one center cap for the Racing Dynamics 15X7 wheel.
    I am located in Vancouver Washington.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Like this

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

There were quite a few listed on their site, did you check?

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
        There were quite a few listed on their site, did you check?
        There were a few on their site for about 12-15 dollers and those are just the emblem part that go on the later model wheel. I couldent find any full center caps:(
        Racing Dynamics is the home of special suspension parts including sway bar kits and strut braces for BMW, MINI and Porsche automobiles for over 28 years.

Comment

got any part numbers, etc from the back of the cap?

I've got some from some 16" E28 wheels, but I don't know if they're the same as the 15"...

They look the same as those in the pic.

Comment

I believe its 124 30 00 016

Comment

Originally posted by Rigmaster View Post
              got any part numbers, etc from the back of the cap?

I've got some from some 16" E28 wheels, but I don't know if they're the same as the 15"...

They look the same as those in the pic.
              Have you looked at yours yet? RD said that 15 and 16" center caps are the same if they are the same style. Since they are 5lug i dont know if they are the same though. Could you post pics of what you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                Have you looked at yours yet? RD said that 15 and 16" center caps are the same if they are the same style. Since they are 5lug i dont know if they are the same though. Could you post pics of what you have?
                Found 1 of the 2 I know I have, and the number on the back is the same (124 30 00 016). The cap is in good shape, but the emblem has no color left (it looks like it's all silver- but you can clearly see the RD logo + writing).

I'd like to sell them together, but I'll sell one if you want just one- I also have the T-handle tool that they use to remove the caps. Yeah, I know it's not necessary, but it's kinda cool- it has the RD name on it too.

So, PM or email me to let me know if you want this one, and what it's worth to you.

Thx.

Comment

Still in need

Comment

Working...
                  X