wanted: m30 block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wanted: m30 block

i'm in need of a complete m30b34 block in south florida. if you have one or know of one for sale, let me know. thank you!

i saw a couple of them today at the local pick a part junk yard. too bad you are in florida

brian
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Try my28.com (I'm sure you already know about that site, but just encase)
      Originally posted by Matt-B
      hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

If only you people would look in the FS section before you post here. http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=128004
        Originally posted by Nicademus
        My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

I have one in Naples too,
          I'll take $350 for the motor, or we can do bottom end top end whatever....
          I am 5 minutes off of I75....
          mine is a M30B34 out of my 86 M535i, 175K, it is the green motor, meaning 8-1 compression ratio not the euro 9.3-1,,,,
          if you want and need a 2000lb, rotating engine stand I will include it for another $150

Comment

bdk, i sent you a pm before i read your post on here. dude, i'm very interested about your motor. i'll send you a pm with my number.

george, i've been searching for a month on mye28, and nothing has come up near me.

flyboy, i've gone to the junk yards here every weekend. i can't find anything i'm looking for. i'm actually getting ready to hit up the junk yards now as i type this. lol

Comment

Working...
            X