Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

black leather rear seat back for a late vert

as the title says...

only looking for something in really nice shape.
    thanks!
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

bump!
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sefb222 View Post
      as the title says...

only looking for something in really nice shape.
      thanks!

i'm pretty sure you would be better off taking your seat to the upholstery shop and getting it recovered. i have a shop near me that will redo my rear seat to match the mz3 front seats i am using in my car for 300.00. i would think you could find someone to do it for about that or less. considering the cost to ship something that big, it seems like a bargain to me.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        i'm pretty sure you would be better off taking your seat to the upholstery shop and getting it recovered. i have a shop near me that will redo my rear seat to match the mz3 front seats i am using in my car for 300.00. i would think you could find someone to do it for about that or less. considering the cost to ship something that big, it seems like a bargain to me.
        this is true. except it wouldnt be a perfect match. Even the new leather from bmw is different than the old ones. Shades of the hide will be different from the time it was mfg as well the company that mfg it.

Comment

Originally posted by thereisnoyun View Post
          this is true. except it wouldnt be a perfect match. Even the new leather from bmw is different than the old ones. Shades of the hide will be different from the time it was mfg as well the company that mfg it.
          Come on, how many shades of black could there be?

Comment

Working...
          X