WTB: E30 M3 springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: E30 M3 springs

Yeah, like the title says..I'm looking for a part time fix for my 4x4 status. PM me with the condition and price. Thanks. Also..for the time being..I need a pass side hella ellipsoid light..the whole part.
    M Coupe

save your cash man, youll be lucky to get a half inch drop MAX, you wont be able to tell a difference.

save your pennies and do it right the first time.

Comment

/\ I will have some at the end of the week. Pm me if intrested.

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
        save your cash man, youll be lucky to get a half inch drop MAX, you wont be able to tell a difference.

save your pennies and do it right the first time.
        Ya you wont get a drop like mine. M3 springs are pretty much only a worthwhile upgrade on a vert. Get those ie3s like you were talking about
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yeah but I'm going to hold off on suspension until I pay my brother back. That's the top thing on my list. My 4x5 is insaneee. I'm still debating it..but I want something to hold me over until then. Maybe I posted this because when I got off work I was pissed. Hmm. I'm not sure.
          M Coupe

Comment

yeah thats what matt does....he buys something to "hold him off" from buying what should have been bought in the first place. so you end up spending more in the end. but its your car though, just seems like a waste to me.

Comment

I will come over and we will cut your springs! (acctually considering your skyjacker ride height we could probably take a coil or two off without any problems)
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Go to s14.net. you find a few m3 springs there. chucker
                89 M3 "Ms. Bavaria" Garage Queen Cinnabar w/ black guts
                12 Chevy Avalanche "OJ" Black on Black and.... Loaded

Comment

BUMP for a guy who needs some springs

Comment

I will have some friday just wait.

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I have a used set of H&R Sports with Billy's for sale...... Pm me if you have any interest.

Comment

Working...
                      X