Great Condition Chrome Trim for doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Condition Chrome Trim for doors

I'm looking for all of Chrome trim for the doors. The pieces that go around the side windows. I think there is a total of 5 pieces per side?
    This is for a 2 door.

Anyone have any? Pictures to show how shiny it is?
    Thanks!
    Last edited by netcsk; 02-19-2009, 04:32 PM.

2 door or 4 door? I have the c-pillar chrome trim piece for an alpinweiss 2-door, the chrome is in great shape too. There is one small nick on one of them, it's on the alpinweiss section and is maybe 1 cm. I'll ask $20 + shipping for it.

Let me know.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

trim for the doors and/or for the rain gutters.

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
        2 door or 4 door? I have the c-pillar chrome trim piece for an alpinweiss 2-door, the chrome is in great shape too. There is one small nick on one of them, it's on the alpinweiss section and is maybe 1 cm. I'll ask $20 + shipping for it.

Let me know.
        It is a 2 door
        I would prefer to get all of the pieces together, but if I can't, I'll let you know.
        The chrome comes off of the painted piece right? My (new) paint is in good shape.

Originally posted by ScentOfGasoline View Post
        trim for the doors and/or for the rain gutters.
        Everything. Every piece of chrome that is on the side of the car (except for the door "bumpers"

Comment

Bump^

Comment

I have a full set (non pop out quater windows), but how do you ship them without the risk of them getting all bent up?

Comment

Just put them in a sturdy box and put insurance on them. If the box gets destroyed; then there is nothing you can really do.
              I believe the non-pop out are the same as the pop-out ones.
              Thanks!

Comment

Another bump

Comment

Working...
                X