WTB: Driver's side door lock actuator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Driver's side door lock actuator

I'm looking for a drivers side door lock actuator in working condition for my '88 325is. If I did my research on realoem.com correctly I'm looking for part # 51261372594

I'm in Mt Sterling, KY and would like to get one before I go out of town next weekend so I'm able to lock my doors.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!
    - Jerry
    '88 325is - first E30 - Novice STX

Originally posted by LaserAWD View Post
    I'm looking for a drivers side door lock actuator in working condition for my '88 325is. If I did my research on realoem.com correctly I'm looking for part # 51261372594

I'm in Mt Sterling, KY and would like to get one before I go out of town next weekend so I'm able to lock my doors.

Let me know what you have. Thanks!
    Her you go,

PIC: http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...t=DSC03497.jpg

Comment

Here's another option -

Comment

I have a whole bunch, 5$ + expenses

Comment

Thanks guys! I've got one on the way.
          - Jerry

Comment

I just replaced mine with a factory unit (±$90) from the dealer. You could buy a cheap used unit, but it will fail eventually. It sounds like you already have one on the way, I'd use that one temporarily and then order a new one from the dealer.
            - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
            E36 325i sedan
            E30 325i sedan
            Volvo 945T

Comment

I looked up new units on pelican and they're not $90 they're $126. I might get one eventually but at $8-$12 a pop I can buy a whole bunch of used ones before I get to $126.
              - Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by LaserAWD View Post
                I looked up new units on pelican and they're not $90 they're $126. I might get one eventually but at $8-$12 a pop I can buy a whole bunch of used ones before I get to $126.
                I didn't say it would be cheap, I got mine for around $90 through a friend. Sure, you might be able to buy 10 used ones for the price of a brand new one, just get used to removing your door panel and dislodging the old actuator.

Good to hear you found one though.
                - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
                E36 325i sedan
                E30 325i sedan
                Volvo 945T

Comment

Working...
                X