Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M-Tech 2 Sideskirt Clips for Convertible 51712231992

I know this is a long shot but....
    As the title says, they're NLA if anyone has a lead or has some laying around.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

you need 16, best bet to 3d print them

Comment

yeah I thought about that too, but seems to be a little difficult without 1 to scan and remake

Comment

I might have a handful of extras. I'll look tonight when I get home.

Comment

Had a chance to check over lunch, I only have two 51712231992 clips left. I thought I had more but I forgot that I had to replace several broken clips that were on the donor car. The clips are yours if you want them.

Comment

Received the 2 from dogleleft, he is the real MVP... sent them off to a friend who does large scale 3d printing, he's going to print me 20 of them.
            If he offers up the 3d scan, i'll post the file for everyone to be able to use

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
              Received the 2 from dogleleft, he is the real MVP... sent them off to a friend who does large scale 3d printing, he's going to print me 20 of them.
              Happy to help. Glad they arrived safe can sound. If your friend shares the scan let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by saucers View Post
                No you’re the real MVP!

Please keep us updated with these.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X