WTB Black Leather Sport Seats SOCAL | San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB Black Leather Sport Seats SOCAL | San Diego

Looking for a nice pair of Schwarz Leather sport seats. Must be in good condition structurally and preferably no rips or tears. I might consider anthracite 0269 only if it is in great condition. Really only looking for front seats, but if you have matching door cards, I'd be interested in that as well.

Located in San Diego and I am only willing to do pickup face to face transaction as I have already been shamefully scammed by some sort of seemingly sophisticated SkyNet AI system here.

Show me what you have
    thanks
    [/SIGPIC]

Bump. I don’t care about the color anymore as long as foam and frame are good. I will reupholster them. And also MUST be coupe seats.
    [/SIGPIC]

Comment

FYI, I have a very good set of front sport seats but they are vinyl. Oem Black. I read your WTB but if you change your criteria LMK. PM for pics. I think you will like them.

Comment

I have 4 sets of sports seats. One good passenger and 3 drivers to make one good one. Also in black I’m in Los angeles Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you I found a set on eBay a while back already received
          [/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
            FYI, I have a very good set of front sport seats but they are vinyl. Oem Black. I read your WTB but if you change your criteria LMK. PM for pics. I think you will like them.
            Hello, are these available still? Would you consider trading for a pair of Braum Venom Seats https://www.braumracing.com/product/...red-stitching/ . PO installed them but I want the OEM seats. They are in very good condition, no problems.

Comment

jjjjj, I still have those seats.

Comment

Working...
              X