Wtb: Cm5908

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb: Cm5908

Hello, I am looking for an all original CM5908, no Bluetooth, or anything of that sort. The condition doesn't have to be mint, just looking for one that works. Thanks!

I thought ECS was selling them new- for like 150 bucks? Unless you were looking for something far cheaper. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No, no that's a perfect price, but are you sure it's for the radio? If so, would you mind sending a link?

Comment

Bump. Still looking.

Comment

Bump

Comment

I have been searching for months.
            My search has not been fruitful.
            GLWS

Comment

I know the feeling :(
              I wish you luck in finding one as well. I still have no idea why there's almost none left in existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro1914 View Post
                I know the feeling :( I wish you luck in finding one as well. I still have no idea why there's almost none left in existence.
                Used ones in working condition have been going for $300-$450 on eBay in the past year.

During the early 2000's they were so cheap and plentiful on eBay i would just buy a used one when the one in my car stopped working and stash the old ones away, but ended up not having any of em repaired.

Last year i sold one of my non-working CM5908s to a guy who had it repaired.

And Brad on this forum was selling refurbished radios last year but i don't know if he still does this.

Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

I've been searching as well. I cant tell you how many 5907s and 5908s I used to have stacked in a box from parts cars and my drivers. Tossed them all for some stupid fucking reason back in 2010 when nobody wanted them. A'int that a bitch?
                  "In God we trust. All others must bring data." -W. E. Deming

/// 1987 325is /// Project Thread
                  Past: 87 is, 88ix, 88 i, 87 ic, 89 ix, 17 others.

Comment

Ah man, I'm sorry to hear that, that's almost as bad as turning away an M3 for cheap lol. I've currently got a 5907, and I've seen hundreds for sale on eBay for like 200 bucks a piece, but the 5908s basically don't exist anymore. I'm really just looking for one that originally went in my car, and the worst thing now is, I'm super confused. My car has a slider built into the dash, but from everywhere I've read the 5908's had built-in sliders, but my cars a late model (1989). Smh such a confusing mess lol.

Comment

I have a pair on the shelf, one with a code and pigtail, the other without. Send a PM if you are interested and don't expect me to give them away.

Comment

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...-slider-radios Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X