Mtech 2 parts: valence brackets, brake vent duct connector, door sills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 2 parts: valence brackets, brake vent duct connector, door sills

I'm wrapping up my Mtech 2 conversion and i'm missing a few random pieces, as follows:
    1. In picture attached there is a bracket that connects the bottom of valence to car, need two of those
    2. I have the MTech 2 brake vents but i'm clearly missing a piece that joins the ducts to the valence openings, need two of those (would hate to use duct tape)
    3. Looking for the Mtech door sills for where you open the doors (need two of those)

If you have the parts or know where i can purchase aftermarket, please let me know :)

Farhad Click image for larger version

Name:	Respray_003_plus.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	9954427

the bracket, on the bottom of the front spoiler, are riveted on, and are not sold separately from the front spoiler.

the clips that secure the top of the spoiler to the valance, are still available new from the dealer.

the "clamping bolt" (as BMW refers to them) - that secures the sides of the spoiler to the valance - are NLA (last i checked) - you might go to the hardware store and find something similar that would work.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_0659 - here is the break down of how the front spoiler gets mounted to the valance.

best of luck

A

'72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
    X