Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M42 Cam Gears (Parts NLA?)

Hey R3v,

as far as I understand, these cam gears have been discontinued and I can’t seem to find a set online. Anyone here have a spare pair that they want to sell?

I’ve been out of the E30 game for a few years now so I’m not sure what a fair asking price is, but I am happy to work out a deal at a fair market price.

Thanks folks
    1991 318i - T-Boned
    1987 325is - Sold
    1991 318is - Current

Originally posted by E30Kills View Post
    Hey R3v, as far as I understand, these cam gears have been discontinued and I can’t seem to find a set online. Anyone here have a spare pair that they want to sell? I’ve been out of the E30 game for a few years now so I’m not sure what a fair asking price is, but I am happy to work out a deal at a fair market price. Thanks folks
    I’ll send you a set! PM sent. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30Kills View Post
      Hey R3v, as far as I understand, these cam gears have been discontinued and I can’t seem to find a set online. Anyone here have a spare pair that they want to sell? I’ve been out of the E30 game for a few years now so I’m not sure what a fair asking price is, but I am happy to work out a deal at a fair market price. Thanks folks
      Upload the shipping label and tracking number via PM Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X