Auto Enginuity OBD II ScanTool + BMW Expansion - Mint Cond.- SoCal Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto Enginuity OBD II ScanTool + BMW Expansion - Mint Cond.- SoCal Only

I'm listing a mint condition Auto Enginuity OBD II Professional ScanTool (ST01/05) along with the BMW/Mini expansion pack I purchased that includes the extra connectors for those manufacturers. The base tool itself can connect a PC via USB to the OBD II port on any vehicle, 1996 or newer, for diagnostics purposes, while the BMW allows for enhanced diagnostics and system access for BMW/Mini cars. The company's site is listed below for more info on the ScanTool:

Let’s face it; you get paid by what you can fix. To fix a car it's important to have the right tools for the job. Before you buy a tool, first ask yourself if it’s both full-featured and easy to use. AutoEnginuity®'s Giotto ScanTool is a powerful diagnostics platform for your Windows®-based computer and was designed to be: Full-Featured Coverage, Continue Reading

The unit I'm selling was purchased directly from Auto Enginuity around nine years ago and was only used on a handful of occasions. It has been shelved for the past five years since I sold the BMW I purchased it for. These days, the base ScanTool sells for $269.95 before tax/shipping when it's available (currently out of stock) and the BMW/Mini expansion for $229.95.

I'm looking to get $295 for the tool and the expansion pack, which is basically what you'd pay for a brand new, base unit without the expansion pack when you include tax/shipping associated with buying online.

Cash only, No deliveries/shipping, No trades. Not splitting it up.

Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
Working...
X