Halo 3 50 accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo 3 50 accounts

I am selling two of my halo 3 accounts for 30.00obo Both have 50s in Doubles and Slayer. You can pay me with paypal or MS points.

First one is: its F34R FknA

Second one: gen F34R

I also level tags for people too, PM me if your interested.

This is the going price for 50s in H3:

As you can see I am selling for 20 less than going prices.
    Last edited by F34R; 03-26-2010, 06:18 AM.
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

lol. people who can't get to 50 shouldn't buy this because then they'll constantly be matched against 50s.

Also, wouldn't selling your Halo account also mean selling your whole XBL account?
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
      lol. people who can't get to 50 shouldn't buy this because then they'll constantly be matched against 50s.

Also, wouldn't selling your Halo account also mean selling your whole XBL account?
      1. You will only match with 50s or high ranks if you play in the playlist that has the 50. Let's say slayer, you go in alone you will match one 50 and three middle to high ranks. 50,47,46,44 you will have the same on your team.

If you go into any of the other playlist you will not match 50s in the game playlist. Sure you may play someone that has a 50 but that happens with or without the 50.

2. Yes, I am selling the WHOLE account to who ever buys it. I don't lease 50s. You use the windows live ID then change the password once you recover. you can add points, time, Ccard and play it JUST like your new tag. I am just gifted at killing so the 50 is just a cut off point for me.

I have three accounts, those two plus my main General F34R I am semi-pro but did not attend enough MLG tournys to get enough pro points. Same thing as SCCA ratings. I only play halo in the winter, summer is for my E30 and SCCA track meets!

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Remember I will sell for obo I could careless. I want money for my M50 swap. Or parts, you got something let me know. The 30 is cheap, I'll get rid of one for 20-25

Current cars:
        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
        ~ '87 535
        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Working...
        X