Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're supposed to post a price.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
      come on someone buy this shit.
      I'll trade you your membership back to bimmerfest if you trade me your nerd account.

I knew you were strange, but WoW I was wrong
      ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
      ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
      ~ '87 535
      ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
      ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Originally posted by E30 F34R View Post
        I'll trade you your membership back to bimmerfest if you trade me your nerd account.

you really are retarded aren't you. you're not r3v material to talk shit.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Originally posted by anstead610 View Post
          you really are retarded aren't you. you're not r3v material to talk shit.
          Nope, I'm not the one who got banned

R3V is ALL about talking shit and busting balls. Go back to your little gold raids nerd.

P.S. I never knew there was a set bar on an internet forum to be "R3V material"

You yet again are still a moron, go outside and get some sun you fat Rogue.

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Nope, I'm not the one who got banned

R3V is ALL about talking shit and busting balls. Go back to your little gold raids nerd.

P.S. I never knew there was a set bar on an internet forum to be "R3V material"

You yet again are still a moron, go outside and get some sun you fat Rogue.
            No he's right.

You're doing it wrong.

Comment

Dude you play Halo for 5 hours a day. Shut the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                Dude you play Halo for 5 hours a day. Shut the hell up.
                I used to, I quit a month before my montage was made. I played drunk a few weeks ago. I am just busting his balls, we used to belong to bimmerfest. He got banned because he was a moron and told the mod to suck his cock.

I just left because the info on there is next to nothing and it seems like the forum is just a chat site.

You can hate me all you want Anstead, but you are still a moron. No one is going to buy a WoW account.
                Last edited by F34R; 05-24-2010, 12:41 AM.

Current cars:
                ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                ~ '87 535
                ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Who cares, you have no grounds for razzing. GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                    Who cares, you have no grounds for razzing. GTFO.
                    I gave him a trade offer, he did not put up a price. Where was I "razzing"? I only messed with him after his response to my offer. I will not GTFO

In all honesty I would have traded for that. I know a nerd that wants one and was will to trade some e30 parts for it.

P.S. A good amount of you OGs need some sun, all you do is start shit on here to get more posts so you look cool with you lame counters. So you GTFO and GSFS

Current cars:
                    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                    ~ '87 535
                    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

I gave him a trade offer, he did not put up a price. Where was I "razzing"? I only messed with him after his response to my offer. I will not GTFO
                      Your offer was a joke, whether you meant it to be or not.

P.S. A good amount of you OGs need some sun, all you do is start shit on here to get more posts so you look cool with you lame counters. So you GTFO and GSFS
                      You're right, I should really get off the computer and go experience life in between those stupid engineering classes, gym, work, hanging out in this beach town, doing engine swaps in farms away from home and trans swaps in my parking space. Wish I had more posts so people would think I was cooler, some sweet mods so I could have cool stuff to put in my sig, and somebody who dedicates 1/3 of their waking life to videogames to tell me how to spend mine.

Fuck you. Get the fuck out.

Comment

Anstead, I want to say sorry for pissing around in your legit for sale thread. To make it up to you I have a bunch of friends that play Starcraft. I over heard a kid that wanted a high level WoW account. Tell me what you want for it and I will run it past him.

I have tried to sell my H3 accounts I did get rid of 3 of them, but I know how hard it is to sell personal nerd stuff.

~Brandon

P.S My first offer was legit, I just made a joke about you at the end of it. I am sorry to say that I bought the parts already.

Current cars:
                        ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                        ~ '87 535
                        ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                        ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Off topic, but people are still playing Starcraft? I have starcraft and the brood wars expansion, didn't think people would still be playing online lol i need to reinstall it and start playing again

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCams View Post
                            Off topic, but people are still playing Starcraft? I have starcraft and the brood wars expansion, didn't think people would still be playing online lol i need to reinstall it and start playing again
                            sc2 beta is out mang...

Comment

WoW account actually got scammed from me. i've been waiting to get it back for a while. i got an xbox 360 and bought MW2 (what a shit game), then played BC2 at my friends house on his PS3..went out and bought that, amazing game. so once in a while i play BC2 on xbox and i haven't even thought about playing WoW. i beat the addiction and god damnit i am fucking proud of it. crazy addicting game, if some young kid offered me 600 for it, i wouldn't sell it, i seriously sat here day and night after/before work playing the game. i wouldn't let that happen (at least from my account) to some little kid.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

first person shooter for the PC is so much better than on the console. But BC2 is a badass game.

Comment

Working...
                                X