Tamrac Model 2249 Sub Compact Camcorder Case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tamrac Model 2249 Sub Compact Camcorder Case

Brand new. Really nice bag to protect your DV camera. Made in the USA.

Here is the description from the manufacturer:

This professional-quality case provides excellent protection and mobility for camcorders such as the Canon XL2. Constructed of waterproofed Cordura nylon, the zipper-opening main compartment is completely foam-padded and reinforced with plastic armor for excellent equipment protection. A large ZipDrop pocket on the front has internal organizer pockets for accessories, a padded compartment for carrying an extra lens up to 11½" long and 3½" in diameter, a Windowpane-Mesh accessory pocket, plus a full-length zippered mesh pocket for smaller items. Dual zippered pockets on the back provide convenient storage for documents and accessories. The handles have comfortable leather wraps for carrying comfort and the heavily padded, detachable non-slip leather shoulder pad takes the strain out of carrying a heavy load. It's also carry-on compatible.

No pics at this time. I can snap a few if you need them but it just looks like any of the online pics of the same bag. I got this from my dad and was going to use it when I bought a camera. Plans changed and it has just been sitting so it has to go.

If you are reading this you probably already know the name, but Tamrac is a very well respected company in the camera/video industry.

These are $280 online.
    I'll take $230 obo.

Located in Sac CA

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
        X