Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Price Drop! FS: 2010 Sram Red Double Tap 2x10 shift/brake pods $350!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Drop! FS: 2010 Sram Red Double Tap 2x10 shift/brake pods $350!

i have a set of 2010 sram red 2x10 shift/brake pods for sale, they were involved in a crash & have some cosmetic scuffs on the hoods & levers. i will replace the hoods @ the asking price, so basically only cosmetic damage to the levers will be visible. they are fully functional. i will include the original packaging, manual, gore/sram housing kit, and shift & brake cables. these are about 1 month old, and retail for about $550-600 new. $400 shipped. trades for cash, wheels, sway bars, crack free dash, and other trade-plus-cash arrangements for items of similar value will be considered. feel free to pm with question. detailed pics are available upon request, or when i get a chance to take some & post 'em. thanks!
    Last edited by quikveedb2; 04-09-2011, 11:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

piktars!

You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

bump

Comment

wow those are beautiful. Wish I could afford a set of those.

GLWS

/Free bump

"I go slow, cause;Slow is smooth, and smooth is fast."

Comment

still got em! i will trade for parts!

Comment

They do shift great... too bad I already have mine

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

pre-Christmas bumpage

Comment

Spring riding is upon us! These are some super nice shifters & a great upgrade for anybody in need of a new drive-train. Help me buy wheels & tires for my poor e30!

Comment

these are great shifters my team is sponsored by them. will never go back to dura-ace.
                  1988 325ic Bronzit Metallic.
                  1987 325issold
                  1987 325es Lemons
                  1984 533i 135k R.I.P
                  1998 subaru legacy GTsold
                  sigpic

Comment

Spring price drop bump. $350 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                    X