Royal Crown Vending Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Royal Crown Vending Machine

I have a RC vending machine for sale. It is very nice and sharp looking. Right now it has only a coin mechanism (no bill validator) but one can be installed for an extra 25 dollars. It holds 8 different products. Everything works, lights, compressor, coin mech. I'm asking 800 o.b.o. Thanks.
    Attached Files

I know the front looks scratched, but it's from the camera. It was an older camera and did not shoot to well.
    I'm located in southwest wyoming.
    Last edited by 33xander33; 01-18-2011, 07:39 PM. Reason: Location:

Comment

damn, i thought it was a crown royal machine..and i got all excited. :(
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
        damn, i thought it was a crown royal machine..and i got all excited. :(
        LOL

I am enjoying a Crown and Coke right now and thats what I read it as too and was like WTF
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Dammit lol now everyone is going to see this and say well it's not as cool as a crown royal machine haha

Comment

Working...
          X