X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 YZFR1 Buffalo NY

hey everyone

pains me to do this but...

I have my 2002 Yamaha YZFR1 for sale here. Bike is near mint for an 02, never down, perfectly maintained with records/receipts, has 39K on it, but don't let that scare you, as the bike was taken very good care of by both me and the previous owner, and is in amazing shape. Lots of race oriented mods as well, including M4 high mount titanium/carbon full exhaust (not slip-on), race-tech suspension, Power Commander, DID gold chain w/Vortex quick acceleration sprockets, K&N air intake, Zero Gravity windscreen, lots of carbon fiber parts, rear seat cowl, Pilot power 2CT dual compound street tires, integrated turn signals in the rear, flush mount signals in front, as well as a box of misc. extra parts and a genuine Yamaha R1 cover for it. Oil change every 3k, stator just replaced, battery is in great shape, tires have plenty of meat on them (rear was replaced last season) bike runs and rides great, has absolutely no issues and only needs a rider.

I'm looking to get $5000 for it, I absolutely love this bike, and really don't want to sell it, but I'm moving out west and it needs to go to a good home before I leave. Serious inquiries only, no joy rides, no scammers.

you can reach me at area code five-eight-five, six-nine-eight, eight-five-seven-three

bike is located in Buffalo, NY

thanks!

If only I trusted people on the road I would consider taking out a loan for this.

GLWS real nice bike.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

yea man i hear ya, you have to ride like everyones out to get you sadly, leave yourself an opening.

thanks for the kind words tho!

Comment

Working...
      X