FS/FT: Stag Arms AR-15 .223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS/FT: Stag Arms AR-15 .223

I have always wanted an AR-15 since I played war games (since i was 9, now 20), now that I have one I don't care anymore, but a blast to shoot. Was never dropped or mishandled and only 340 rounds went through it. Included will be the AR-15 (flip iron sights - flat top), lancer L5 mag, original mag and 40 rounds. I'd love to have this around just as home protection but I think it's a little much for that. I paid $1000 for it March 22 brand new from Stag, if I were to sell it straight up, would say $900. Or unless you have a dirtbike 100cc-125cc, or a quad. I might trade for some e30 goodies/or another e30.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

I. Want. It. Meow.

Comment

^

you cant have it in CA its certainly not CA legal lol

I am in PA right now (out in south central atm) shop is in Allentown. I might be willing to take this off your hands after I talk to the little woman and see what direction she wants to go with in a Carbine (.308 Vs .223). Or maybe even next time I get into the shop lol.
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

And i think its also illegal to sell rounds and ship with a gun, my dad bought an SKS 5 or so years ago, and 1000 rounds, they shipped separately

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          ^

you cant have it in CA its certainly not CA legal lol

I am in PA right now (out in south central atm) shop is in Allentown. I might be willing to take this off your hands after I talk to the little woman and see what direction she wants to go with in a Carbine (.308 Vs .223). Or maybe even next time I get into the shop lol.
          I'm 15-20 minutes from Allentown. I'll pm you my number.

And no you can't ship rounds with a gun. I think I have to disassemble it before I shipped it unless I went to a dealer.

Comment

Sold.

Comment

Working...
            X