Custom Vinyl Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Vinyl Stickers

Looking to make stickers. can cut up to 30" wide but mostly have 24" rolls. Can also make banners any size.

If you design it i can cut it if its vectorized.

PM me for details.

Some Recent Work

4' x 8' Banner

Luke's Logo

Sloppy Nig Style in Gold with Purple Flake & Dorby Works logo (Honda Ruckus aftermarket supplier)

Friend from high school memory stickers

Boat Lettering

Last edited by BDSax; 07-25-2011, 04:33 PM.
    NEED SOME VINYL STICKERS???

Could you make me some German eagle decals? I want just the eagle cut out in gold.

I have one on my car right now but I can not seam to find a picture of it.
    If you can I would like a few different colors. Let me know.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Bump
      Attached Files

Comment

As immature as it is, how much would you charge for a couple of bumper stickers like this one:

but instead if EARTH, it should say FARTS.
        1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

^ lol.. please order 500 and ravage parking lots with those..

On a serious note, BDSax, I doubt you'll be at the meet in Miami tonight so I wanted to ask you this; would you somehow be able to do a full wrap? Or possibly be able to put me in touch with someone who could? I'm in Miami.

It's for my work car, a little Honda Insight and it's got the gray metallic paint on it. I was hoping to go with some white metallic vinyl.. it would probably last longer and cost less than a new paint job.

Let me know

Comment

Haha, I've been meaning to get those made for a while now since those stickers really bug me and I see tons of them all over the place.
            1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
              ^ lol.. please order 500 and ravage parking lots with those..

On a serious note, BDSax, I doubt you'll be at the meet in Miami tonight so I wanted to ask you this; would you somehow be able to do a full wrap? Or possibly be able to put me in touch with someone who could? I'm in Miami.

It's for my work car, a little Honda Insight and it's got the gray metallic paint on it. I was hoping to go with some white metallic vinyl.. it would probably last longer and cost less than a new paint job.

Let me know
              cant do a full wrap. i know someone in Jupiter.

i will look at everything else tomorrow. have family in town

Comment

Yes! Love to see my little Datsun featured!
                1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Originally posted by goml23 View Post
                  As immature as it is, how much would you charge for a couple of bumper stickers like this one:

but instead if EARTH, it should say FARTS.
                  do you need the black? will be much cheaper to just have the white and red. also what demensions are you looking for?

Comment

If you started making meme stickers I would buy some up. The rage one is awesome haha.
                    Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                      do you need the black? will be much cheaper to just have the white and red. also what demensions are you looking for?
                      The black isn't necessary, but just out of curiosity what works the price difference be? As far as the sizing goes, the text should be 1.5" high and as long as it needs to be with the text that high.

Comment

I want the FFFFFFUUUU guy. Nao.

Comment

Originally posted by goml23 View Post
                          Haha, I've been meaning to get those made for a while now since those stickers really bug me and I see tons of them all over the place.
                          I wanna tear up the "Salt Life" posers and stick figure familys more than anything..

How do people think that shit is cool? Maybe they don't realize how many other losers have the same sticker or w/e, but for somebody who drives from Dadeland to Ft. Pierce all month long covering like 2500 miles.. I see so many people with that stupid crap.. it's so repetitive.

Comment

Originally posted by BDSax View Post
                            cant do a full wrap. i know someone in Jupiter.

i will look at everything else tomorrow. have family in town
                            Can you hit me up with a name or way to get in touch?

Thanks man

Comment

Originally posted by element6 View Post
                              I wanna tear up the "Salt Life" posers and stick figure familys more than anything..

How do people think that shit is cool? Maybe they don't realize how many other losers have the same sticker or w/e, but for somebody who drives from Dadeland to Ft. Pierce all month long covering like 2500 miles.. I see so many people with that stupid crap.. it's so repetitive.
                              The worst one (to me, at least) is the "Coexist" sticker with all of the different religious/spiritual symbols.

Comment

Working...
                              X