FS: Pioneer AVIC-F500BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Pioneer AVIC-F500BT

Up for sale is a Brand new never used Pioneer Avic-F500bt, I bought this with the plans of hardwiring it into my car, but when it came time with measurements, there was nowhere to fit it. So my mistake is your loss, Nothing has been removed and it is like new condition, box has been opened because I was planning on using it but as I said, no way to fit it. I am letting this go for a fraction of the cost, cost of a new unit on Amazon is about $800!!! Why pay that much when you can have this one for a fraction of the cost! Add fast, accurate and reliable navigation features and extended entertainment options to your car without having to change your existing audio system. The AVIC-F500BT will get you to your destination safely. The high-resolution 5.8-inch touch screen with large, intuitive menu items makes operation quick and easy. And of course, the screen is portable. So you can switch between cars, too. The AVIC-F500BT acts as a complete entertainment hub with multiple A/V inputs and is able to play audio and video files. You can connect your iPod, USB stick or a wide range of multimedia players; even video files recorded to an SD card. Make and receive calls wirelessly, too. The AVIC-F500BT includes a Parrot Bluetooth phone interface. Your mobile phone can be left anywhere in your car and your contacts will be displayed and accessible via the touch screen. Conversations are relayed in crystal clarity by your car speakers. I am looking to get somewhere around $300. Keep in mind this is also OBO so offer away, as long as you don't lowball!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

I have this same unit in my car, it does fit wonderfully in my console.

I *might* be persuaded to sell the mount.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

You wouldn't need anything in trade would you? I've got shit loads of E30 parts, and stuff from this thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216879

Comment

Originally posted by ninjaotter View Post
        You wouldn't need anything in trade would you? I've got shit loads of E30 parts, and stuff from this thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=216879
        What kind of e30 parts do you have?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
          What kind of e30 parts do you have?
          What do you need? I've parted out 3 complete E30's, so I've got lots of everything.

Comment

bump

Comment

bump.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                X