Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paint ...

hello......

y'all east coast fellas.......where you be?....dont embarass us now. Im gonna call out some names soon......

edit...12/19

Just want to say......all you east coasters that had a hard on for paintwork....you really came up lame. Jesse and I were willing and able to get it done.....but not one of you stepped up at all.

WTF?...

Ridiculous.
    Last edited by JRKOUPE; 12-19-2011, 07:22 AM.
    I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Still waiting for a call. Another PM sent.

Comment

great deal man

Comment

Would you do other cars? I have a 79 vw vert.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwstephen View Post
            wow grinil, glad to hear from you and sorry to hear! we have lots to catch up on. If you do secure this job with Jesse, I would be happy to help you prep your car too since I've already had experience stripping and and reassembling a car for paint
            Yea! The help would be appreciated. I am getting my cast off by this Fri and should be off crutches by then. I plan to drive to Dublin on that day to have my car looked at from by Jesse. I am going to show up in the afternoon sometime. Lets try to meet up that weekend or something if youre free and in the area.

Comment

god god dammit dammit. I wish it wasnt a 6 hour fuggin drive for me. I would trailer the e30 up there and drive back. then just let me know when its ready and I would do the same to get it back down.

Maybe after tax returns come in I cans swing that. It would be a lot of diesel and two trips of 700+ miles both ways.

Taylor
              Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
              Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

6 hours? It takes me 6 hours from here dude lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by graphikg View Post
                  Yea! The help would be appreciated. I am getting my cast off by this Fri and should be off crutches by then. I plan to drive to Dublin on that day to have my car looked at from by Jesse. I am going to show up in the afternoon sometime. Lets try to meet up that weekend or something if youre free and in the area.
                  what?! were you in an accident or something?

Comment

No no.. Thankfully. Its a sport injury. Hit me up Stephen cuz I am going to go to Jesse's shop tomorrow and have him check the car out.

Comment

Nice job man but how many layer and clear coat of paint and does it have uv protection?

Comment

Does it include color sanding/buffing? ... Didn't want to read through 13 pages ...

Comment

hey everyone sorry if i have lagged in reposes but i promise ill get to everyone.

anyway i was thinking of hosting a FREEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! BBQ/meet at my shop in January to meet the community and give people a chance to meet me and learn about the paint process and even see samples of my work at all price ranges.

but if i do i ask that at least 15 cars show up to make it worth it. if anyone wants to help me set it up please LMK ill need the help.

Comment

i may be interested in some new paint in the near future, your work looks great!

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

in case anyone is wondering i paint m style kits at 150 per bumper. here are only a few i have done in no particular order. some photos were provided to me by my customers as they installed them or after they installed them so please excuse the different backdrops.

Last edited by JesseStacks; 12-17-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X