No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wouldn't hesitate to do business with him. i've spoken to him on the phone and he was very informative and knowledgeable. as soon as my project 2002 starts i'll be a customer!

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
      hey everyone sorry if i have lagged in reposes but i promise ill get to everyone.

anyway i was thinking of hosting a FREEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!! BBQ/meet at my shop in January to meet the community and give people a chance to meet me and learn about the paint process and even see samples of my work at all price ranges.

but if i do i ask that at least 15 cars show up to make it worth it. if anyone wants to help me set it up please LMK ill need the help.
      I am down to show up. Are you interested in painting 2002's? You should put a thread up on the 2002 FAQ. You could get a lot of guys to show up. many of them live very close to you.
      I still want to have my 2002 painted. Can you PM me a phone number for you. I tried contacting you through PM a month or so ago but I think it fell through the cracks.
      sigpic
      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

So is the east coast thing still on the table? I'd be interested in that.

Comment

I'm dropping off my Bronzit ---> Alpine III tomorrow. I can't wait, Jesse's a stand up guy, and even offered me a ride home when I drop off the car.

What people don't realize is this shit cost money. People need to stop trying to low ball him and appreciate the time, effort, and quality that's put into it. He's an asset to the E30 community we need! The $700 is for a bare bones job. Other stuff like door jams, color sanding and buffing, body work, etc is EXTRA as it should be. So don't feel so entitled to have it included in his promotional price. He's MORE than reasonable with his pricing.

/end rant.

Comment

I WANT TO FEED THE R3V community. im still down for the meet at my shop, but im not to sure how to go about and set it up. im thinking about the 14th ? what do you guys think? remember its free but you gotta come in a BMW if you want free food lol ...no Hondas hahah

Comment

Just picked up my mother's lexus from Jesse and his team. She sustained heavy tree damage earlier in the year and the insurance companies (ours and the property owners) pretty much gave us the finger after a 2 month evaluation (3-6k in damages). Needless to say my mother was pretty depressed after her house went under water and the only other nice thing she had in her life was wrecked.

Pics of damage: Fenders, hood, frame, bumper

Aftermath: He even helped us respray the front and rear bumpers!! (will take better shots once the weather gets better)

Jesse, my mother is very happy and sincerely thanks you for helping us out. She doesn't even recall the car ever looking this nice when my brother and I first bought it for her. She literally stood outside for an hour in the cold last night admiring your work. I cannot wait till I have you work on my e30 in the coming weeks.
              Last edited by bmwstephen; 12-30-2011, 10:07 AM.

Comment

it makes me genuinely happy to hear that. My crew and I always bend over backwards for our clients and the majority of the time we feel unappreciated and im very happy to hear that your mom is happy with the work and appreciates it !!!!! =D

Comment

Thanks for calling me. When it is time to paint I will drive down and we can have a look and a talk and see what we can do for the '02.

Cheers!
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Nice work! I would love to see your portfolio please? I'm near by, if you can give me more info so I can stop by and check your work out. I plan on painting my car.

Comment

Count me in for the 14th!

I can't wait to get my car back from Jesse (Alpine White w/ door jams and color sanding) I'll have it at the meet if it goes down (hopefully it does, his shop is dope). It would be sick to have a Bay Area meet, I haven't been to one in a while, so let's get this going.

Food and BMW's, what's better? He can explain the process, go over your cars with estimates, and you can check out the work he's done so far. The color sanding I saw on an Acura TL looked very meticulous, and impressive.

Comment

(780 miles fround trip)/(18 miles per gallon)*$3.80 per gallon = pretty damn tempting. Anyone local get there car done that i can take a look at?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Just a sneek peek at whats to come .... ill have better pics up as soon as the cars color sanded...

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                            Just a sneek peek at whats to come .... ill have better pics up as soon as the cars color sanded...

Nice!
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

I need to justify going to you somehow.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

I wish you were in MA. Good price.
                                Originally posted by Sagaris
                                He wasn't around because he spent 7 years in jail for assault. There was a group of guys doing a 24v swap on someones car and one of the neighbor kids came over and starting too many questions. Tempers flared, sawzalls did work, and he cut the kids leg off. The victim later joined this forum under the name "5toes".

Comment

Working...
                                X