No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by JesseStacks; 01-05-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamataz View Post
      I wish you were in MA. Good price.
      I was able to get Jesse to agree to come to NY...but out of all the wannabe's, NO ONE stepped up, besides me....shameful.
      I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I have a M3 Evo II front spoiler OEM, came primered but need to be sanded smooth then painted. Also a fiberglass M3 EVO III rear spoiler. It is primered but there is a quarter size air pocket in one spot and a small chip in the primer at another spot. Also the top isn't flat, if you look at it from the side it sinks maybe 1/32 inbetween where the supports are for the flap to bolt to. So yes this will need to be sanded down to the fiberglass, filled, flex primered then painted. I want show room finish, how much for both? and how much if you just need to do the painting, meaning I prep both parts so you would only need to throw base coat and clear on them.
        Thanks
        "I wanna see da boat movie"
        "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

For me to give you show room and the results you want ill have to do everything from start to finish. I actually specialize in custom fiberglass although I don't advertise it. I've done similar jobs, email me for samples, you would be looking at around 800. Keep in mind that your asking for perfection, which I can give but as of right now I'm assuming that I will at least spend 15 hours on your project. I normally charge $95 per hour on specialty work.

Comment

thanks for the reply. That's pretty much what everyone local is quoting me. Time to learn how to paint :)
            "I wanna see da boat movie"
            "I got a tree on my house"

Comment

Hopefully be seeing you at the meet!
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
              1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
              1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
              1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

If he comes to NY... i am in

Comment

Hey Jesse!

Just dropped you a PM about the upcoming work on my car. Let me know thanks!

Comment

SO i see that i have a couple hundred views on my thread about the meet im hosting, is there anyway i can get some of you guys to confirm your coming ? im tryin to get a head count and if we have alot of people coming then we may caravan 10 miles down the road to Dublin, to a park called "emerald Glen" where there will be enough parking for 40+ cars. please spread the word. We would still meet at the shop at 10 am and then head for dublin at around 11.

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                      SO i see that i have a couple hundred views on my thread about the meet im hosting, is there anyway i can get some of you guys to confirm your coming ? im tryin to get a head count and if we have alot of people coming then we may caravan 10 miles down the road to Dublin, to a park called "emerald Glen" where there will be enough parking for 40+ cars. please spread the word. We would still meet at the shop at 10 am and then head for dublin at around 11.
                      would love to go Jesse but have to take the mother to the doctors. is the plan to be at emerald glen towards the end of the day? I can probably stop by afterwards

Comment

were probably gonna head out from san leandro to dublin around 11 if we get alot of attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by SilberSurfer View Post
                          If he comes to NY... i am in
                          unfortunately it doesnt work this way.....!!!!!

You need to be IN....commited, monies ready..............along w/7 or 8 others...THEN he will come.

Why would he come w/o knowing it will be a profitable trip?????

Originally Posted by Tamataz
                          I wish you were in MA. Good price.

I was able to get Jesse to agree to come to NY...but out of all the wannabe's, NO ONE stepped up, besides me....shameful.
                          I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

hey guys so this is the game plan, were gonna meet up at the shop which is the address i have listed, then around 11 we will caravan to Emerald Glenn park in dublin, this is a cool chance to fill 580 with e30s and take some pics. dublin is only about 10 mins away so i hope this doesn't discourage you guys!

Comment

there were more people in the morning, about 4 more cars but some had to go work/sleep/Football. these are some camera phone pics my nephew took. thanks for coming guys !!! i really wanna host another BBQ in May. this time i will blow it up as much as i can !!

Comment

here is a 1972 Dodge Charger, a sneek peek, not done yet but just to give you an idea of what really pays the bills..

Comment

Working...
                                X