X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just an update on some projects at the shop

if anyone is interested in a flat

Comment

@smooth , approximately 800 for the car depending on the color you want, the hard top would be more if it requires extensive prep. PM me a number i can reach you at if you want to discus the details.

sorry you slipped through the cracks. sometimes i get more PM/emails then i can get to

Comment

so just the other day i heard some rumors about people selling E30s and saying i sprayed them, or that i will spray them before the car is delivered to the customer. if this is the case Check with me first because i can prove every car I've done and not done.

Comment

Jesse, sent you an email man. Looking forward to discussing stuffs :up:

Originally posted by yert315
          Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
            so some how my ad ended up on a miata forum and i did this yesterday, Come on guys it should be a e30 getting paint hook up not some miata garbage.
            don't let the miata forums see this, you can lose some business. business is business, got to respect all customers. btw good fuckin deal
            Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

a well built miata is a shit load of fun! good looking paint. cant wait till i can bring my 2002 in for paint and body work.
              sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Missing the point. This offer is for E30's because he owns an E30. How many phone calls do you think he's gotten that go like this:

"well I saw you paint e30's for $800, and my Miata is the same size"

...I wouldn't want that either.
                Last edited by Rsully70sev; 02-10-2012, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Gotcha

Why so serious?
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Because I'm dead cereal.

Comment

wow.....great price..around here I can not get that done at that price. my last paint quote was 200 just for painting a trunk lid for an e30 with me doing all the sanding and the lid off the car.
                      another shop quoted me 1200 for doing the entire car, wiht me removing all trim, lights, bumpers etc and then an extra 300 for painting the bumpers. No rust, one dent the size of a quarter. no color change, no jambs.91 e30 vert

Ive got family near you, and when i get my mechanicals done ( i beleive in doing all that first) than your price and what appears to be quality is worth the road trip

Comment

For the record me and my e30 literally do circles around boosted miatas all day.

Well built miata on ccw wheels < a 84 318

Comment

For the record me and my e30 literally do circles around boosted miatas all day.

how built is your 318 engine ?

also wonder why your painting some of the e30 plastic bumper cars with the bumpers on

Comment

Never said they were better just fun. ;)
                            Carry on! :p
                            sigpic

Comment

@3bvert, i give everyone the option to remove trim/bumpers/glass before bringing me their cars at their own expense/time. the reason for that is so who ever is getting paint work gets more bang for their buck and they save some cash. if i removed all the trim/bumpers/windows then i wouldn't be charging 800 bucks.. if the bumper is on then that means the owner of the car didn't want to remove the bumper. which is fine

miatas

Comment

@3bvert, i give everyone the option to remove trim/bumpers/glass before bringing me their cars at their own expense/time. the reason for that is so who ever is getting paint work gets more bang for their buck and they save some cash. if i removed all the trim/bumpers/windows then i wouldn't be charging 800 bucks.. if the bumper is on then that means the owner of the car didn't want to remove the bumper. which is fine

miatas
                                http://youtu.be/BCYi3k2KcSs
                                Jesse,

since almost everythign on my car is almost removed aside from the rear windows. do you think I should take that extra step and remove the bumpers for a better paint seal or would the over spray inside take care of it?

Comment

Working...
                                X