No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i didnt on my own car because the area behind the bumpers will not be a problematic area.

as for as longevity i am confident in saying that the areas behind the bumpers do not affect the paint in the same manners that the areas around the window trim,glass and door/hood jambs do.

Comment

so this week i did a e36 318

Comment

Nice.

edit:
        Hahahahahaha I just saw this!
        Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
        @3bvert, i give everyone the option to remove trim/bumpers/glass before bringing me their cars at their own expense/time. the reason for that is so who ever is getting paint work gets more bang for their buck and they save some cash. if i removed all the trim/bumpers/windows then i wouldn't be charging 800 bucks.. if the bumper is on then that means the owner of the car didn't want to remove the bumper. which is fine

miatas
        http://youtu.be/BCYi3k2KcSs
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Damn, just found this thread and it has me seriously considering getting my E30 painted. Would Alpine White II still be $800?

Comment

It takes 13 minutes to remove both bumpers...just sayin.
            1991 318IS

Comment

IM DOWN!!!!! OMG. How long will this deal last for? im a college student so might take a little bit to gain the funds.

Patrick - IG:niicknac
              RIP 1987 BMW 325is - S50'd ZF 6-speed, flared, bagged

Comment

If I ever make it out to California with my BMW I am totally taking you up on this!
                Basaltblau 318i (Sold) Dammit do I miss these cars... Someone sell me one!

2011 VW GTI 6 speed

Comment

Too bad my e30 has good paint. What would you charge for a 67 camaro??
                  (SOLD) 1988 327i Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=155086
                  1970 Gruppe 2 2902 M20 Turbo Build: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=373891

Comment

Oh damn, my AWII need some serious love and I'm in San Leandro. How long does it take from drop-off to pick-up? I need to come up with another mode of transportation.
                    1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Hey Jesse,
                      Met you last week at Finishmaster. Thanks for the tip on that aerosol sprayer. Worked like a champ, once I reduced the paint enough.

Now to get a windsheild & properly install it.

SteveJ
                      Dublin, CA
                      72 tii, 83 320is, 88 M3, 99 E46, 08 R55 MCS
                      ...and too many bikes.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsone01 View Post
                        It takes 13 minutes to remove both bumpers...just sayin.
                        Right, so the owner of the car should have no issues doing it before bringing the car to him. Are people really complaining about him not removing bumpers on a quality looking sub-$1K paintjob?!?!? You've never priced out body/paint work, have you?

Comment

doesn't matter. after this thread. jesse took the liberty of removing them. talk about service!

Comment

:)

Comment

@screwbiedoo15, yea alpine white 3 would be 800.

@88SuperETABD, it depends but most muscle cars i do end up at good guys shows all over Nevada and Cali. they typically start at 5k but if your nice i can hook you up. PM me a number i can reach you at if you wanna talk in more detail.

@SteveJ , glad to hear that my .02 cents was of benefit to you and your project. thats what this is all about although some disagree.

@goml23 usually 3 business days from drop off. i can get you a loaner if your cool with driving my e30 for a few days lol

Comment

Dear r3v

I need your help. My motor died today on my ETA, and I need a replacement. I do not want a crazy swap just another healthy ETA motor or a Is set up.

Any help sourcing one would be much appreciated. I know this is asking alot but I hope you find it in your harts to help me out and I may be able to do the same with some paint down the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X