No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey so cal people, is there anything cool to do/ see in the San Diego area?

Comment

tons of cool stuff to see and do down here but it depends on what you like to see and do before we can generate a list of suggestions for you :)
      Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

Well I'm in San Diego for the whole day, I've never really been here so I was wondering what's worth doing/seeibg.

Comment

the major tourist attractions are: the beach (if you go down to mission beach there's a wooden roller coaster to ride), balboa park (ton of museums), we have the world's largest wild animal park, one of the world's best zoos, sea world, there's some interesting ships to look at downtown and a ferry to take you over to Coronado island and mill around, there's the red light district if you're into the club scene, so there's a lot to do depending on your interest.

Comment

If anyone has a spraybooth and a gun maybe I can knock out a few paint jobs lol

Anyone fron socal need a quote ? Lol

Comment

yeah I need a quote but I'm about an hour and a half from you

Comment

Lol.

Anyways while I'm waiting for a haircut, a lot of people ask me what happens when you roll your fenders when you have bodyfiller on them.

This is what happens. Allways roll your fenders beforehand.

Comment

"Jesse my buddy can do my body work/prep since he saw a video on YouTube, he has no real experience but I don't wanna dish out a few more bucks for you to do it, can I get you to paibt my car for a little less, let's say maybe 500? I mean Sebastian is doing it for that price and that's basically the same as you"

Lolllll

This is what happens after 7months when your buddy "preps" your car

Comment

A bunch of guys had some nice things to say about your work so I thought I'd search for this thread. Looks like I might need to start planning a road trip up the coast and hang out in SF for a few days while you do my car.
                    '87 325i "Chewey" (RIP, my beloved)
                    current:
                    '01 e46 325iT "Dot" - #datwagonlife
                    '87 e30 325i "Tui" - she has her mother's eyes

Comment

The San Diego Zoo is garbage. LA Zoo or GTFO.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Was in San Diego last week - 2 words - PHIL's BBQ. Legit ribs, I liked the beef w sauce on the side personally w onion rings the best.. good shit.

Dropped off a e36 m3 bumper to Jesse today w a terrible crack and in shitty shape. Thanks Jesse for accommodating me. Will post b4 and after pics when it's done. Looking forward to fixing my "Daisy."
                        91 DS S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Bahama Beige 323i, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
                        ig @RenownUSA / @rude.scott

Comment

I'm not going to comment on the zoo nonsense because the SD Zoo is a worldwide renowned zoo and if someone really wants to learn more then google it. Off the top of my head SD has like 4-5x the species.

But I will say that for BBQ make sure to check out BBQ House down in Ocean Beach before deciding where to get your fix. Phil's is legit, not going to deny that, but BBQ House is the BOMB and it's a tiny shop, the owners are cool, and they'll cut the meat right off the bone in front of you. And it's about a rib bone's throw from the pier. You can grab some sandwiches and a sixer and kick it on the cliffs. If you just want a burger, though, Hodad's is across the street.

You can even get a pint or quart or whatever it is of their BBQ sauce.

Comment

Mmmmm ribs.

Comment

LOL you west coasters talking about good BBQ.... :P

Comment

Jesse.
                                Hit me up when you are not busy. I need my e34 front and rears bumper and skirts painted body color. I will remove and bring to the shop like I did with the kit.

Thanks.
                                1991 318IS

Comment

Working...
                                X