No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is your plan when you're in jersey? wanna paint my car haha?
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Why couldn't you be in WA? :p

Comment

@Tuanies its worth the drive LOL

@jrobie79 .. actually i may be there to do a few show cars..maybe fit yours in ?

Comment

bronze to white on a e38.

Comment

crappy pics i know but my phone cant do better. ill get some clean 14meg ones up soon

Comment

I saw someone ask about a 67 Camaro, how much would you charge for a 69 Nova? I don't need show car/super high end auction quality, just the same quality that you're putting into the r3v special. I'm totally willing to drive up there.

The car has E46 M3 wheels if that makes you feel a little better. ;)
              Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
              I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
              Originally posted by kronus
              try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
              Originally posted by chadthestampede
              This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

@E30Nova i know this is not what you want to hear but i by no means can do your nova for a price anywhere near the 800 e30 special. i know thats not what you asked but i have to make that clear up front.

there are a lot of reasons for it. the main reason being that i keep my quality at a certain level. even for the e30s i put a lot of time into prep and even the painting process. on average i put 20hrs into each e30 and thats if they are in good shape.

but as far as a price goes my usual starting price for a 60-70's muscle car is 6k. i usually have a 5+ car wait list.

this is what you could expect for that price range. this car sold at auction 6 months later btw

Comment

Bummer. Looks like I won't be getting a paint job any time soon. :(

Thanks, though.
                  Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                  I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                  Originally posted by kronus
                  try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                  Originally posted by chadthestampede
                  This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

just for reference this is a example of a typical wire tuck/engine bay respray.

Comment

I honestly really want you to paint a car for me. Just to give you the business/get an awesome deal.
                      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
                      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
                      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

thanks man

Comment

please let me know if you arrive! you're work is sublime

Comment

jesse i pm'd you on here and your reg email about the engine... i have an e and an is sitting around if you still need it!!!!!! 818 307 3545 or isaacgarza1@yahoo.com. get back to me
                            Originally Posted by slammin.e28guy
                            Girls can be "friends"?

I always thought they were just like my car. I get one I like and hold onto it for a while. Starts breaking and shit....flip it.

Comment

Lets get this guy to NJ

Comment

PMd you.. waiting for your reply.

Comment

Working...
                                X