X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont always do E30s

that wouldn't be fair.

Comment

god damn it. Where is the east coast equivalent.

Comment

single stage?

Comment

Originally posted by toointoxicated60 View Post
          god damn it. Where is the east coast equivalent.
          THIS.

Jesse, make a trip out the East Coast and paint our cars for $800.. PLEASE.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanktheory View Post
            THIS.

Jesse, make a trip out the East Coast and paint our cars for $800.. PLEASE.
            Just wanted to say..

when Jesse was new to this forum I had spoken w/ him as many here on the forum wanted his work done on E coast...We spoke about logistics and he agreed to come!.. he was totally willing to fly out for a bunch of cars.

When I presented this to the forum..NO ONE responded...it was a big let down.
            I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
              Just wanted to say..

when Jesse was new to this forum I had spoken w/ him as many here on the forum wanted his work done on E coast...We spoke about logistics and he agreed to come!.. he was totally willing to fly out for a bunch of cars.

I'd love for Jesse to come on out an do mine on the E. Coast but where would he get the work done? Finding a spot in NYC would be tight.
              Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

..it wouldnt be NYC per se.....

could be LI, Westchester etc......
                I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by jrkoupe View Post
                  ..it wouldnt be nyc per se.....

Could be li, westchester etc......
                  werd!
                  Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Just wanted to say..

I would be 100% in !

Comment

sent a PM about a shark
                      cars beep boop

Comment

i heard that jesse guy would be down. but only before november

Comment

I'd put a down payment on a east coast trip. for reals.

Comment

Wow, this may be worth a NorCal trip.

$800 for prep, 3 coats of paint and 3 coats of clear? Amazing.

Sent from a rotary-dial phone using Edna the Small Town Operator
                            sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to say..

Originally posted by robo_trigger View Post
                              I'd put a down payment on a east coast trip. for reals.
                              I would do the same.. Would love to get my new car painted for sub 1k lol..

Comment

sorry i have not been able to respond to some of you guys in the past weeks. Im just in high demand and have little free time. im currently working on some Chevys that will be sold at auction/over seas.

also were in the process of doing a YouTube series based on some crazy "low" budget transformations

but i managed to do this little guy in midst of it all..

Comment

Working...
                                X