No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey Jesse a friend and i are considering getting paint done. can you PM me with contact/shop info so we can schedule an appt?

Comment

of all the e30'S I have done this one i dont want to leave..

88 IX

this car was very clean and just needed paint. i would not mind adding this to my collection at all.

Comment

You need a nicer camera bro. Maybe trade some1 a paint job for a nice dslr...
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

im interested lmk the details
          sigpic
          E30love

Comment

back in Dec 2011 I told y'all we could get Jesse here....no one responded.

Then for the past few mos I see interest has built again for an east coast thing. I reach out to Jesse again, and he is willing, and AGAIN barely a response????? ...its time to call out names...

khalild
            PI3WA
            Nowak18
            bubbajan21
            FRKm3
            Silbersurfer
            robotrigger
            jrobie79
            toointoxicated
            stylesme30
            poopin04
            quiksr20tanktheory

I may have missed a few, and Im sorry if Ive mispelled.

You want to get your car painted?

Lets get deposits together. Say 100 bux each. Lets show Jesse we are for real. We'll start to look for a spot.....

no more BS shouts to Jesse...this is real.

I started a list a few posts back....Who's in????

Ill take the deposits via PP..or we can discuss options.

Stop saying you wish he would come......he is READY.......are you?
            I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

I'm down. Once I know location I'll send my deposit.
              Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

@golde30 i use shitty images so that people come see in person !

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                  back in Dec 2011 I told y'all we could get Jesse here....no one responded.

Then for the past few mos I see interest has built again for an east coast thing. I reach out to Jesse again, and he is willing, and AGAIN barely a response????? ...its time to call out names...

khalild
                  PI3WA
                  Nowak18
                  bubbajan21
                  FRKm3
                  Silbersurfer
                  robotrigger
                  jrobie79
                  toointoxicated
                  stylesme30
                  poopin04
                  quiksr20tanktheory

I may have missed a few, and Im sorry if Ive mispelled.

You want to get your car painted?

Lets get deposits together. Say 100 bux each. Lets show Jesse we are for real. We'll start to look for a spot.....

no more BS shouts to Jesse...this is real.

I started a list a few posts back....Who's in????

Ill take the deposits via PP..or we can discuss options.

Stop saying you wish he would come......he is READY.......are you?
                  I am definitely in need of a paint job and I would be interested in having Jesse do the job if he's on the east coast. My only issues are that I will need some body work done by my drivers side tail light, and how comfortable does Jesse feel painting a vert?

Thanks for pushing this JRKOUPE.

Comment

well to be honest painting a convertible is not hard or difficult by any means for me. its the masking that is the only difference. as far as if i feel confident in my abilities to do so i am rather comfortable.

the only issue with Convertibles is that people assume since their is less to paint that somehow it is cheaper.

that is false. the lack of the roof just means a more difficult masking job. so the labor spent painting the roof goes into doing the extended masking. With E30s the car has to be sprayed with the top half open and half closed in order to get the back cover pieces.

this is not a very good picture but its all i have. this was done before R3v so i was just cataloging as anyone else would.

as far as my east coasters I Truly want to do this and i will go out of my way to do so but its up to you guys !! help me help you !!

Comment

but it's cheaper when there is no top at all, right? :D

hahaha, ok man so I'm now up in Southern Oregon instead of OC. I'm a tad closer to getting the blue cabrio in my sig painted by you. Just waiting until after I finish sourcing the mtech 1 piece I need for the front.

I'm also not sure what you want to do about my hardtop. We could either spray to match or I could remove the vinyl and do some bedliner type stuff.
                      Das ist nicht nur nicht richtig, es ist nicht einmal falsch!

Comment

paint job

To all the east coaster's that have not stepped up.

I cannot believe how most of you( not all) can scream about wishing Jesse was here.........and then when he shouts he wants to come........you all go SILENT.

What the f is the excuse now. You wish and beg he was here.....and he is willing....

READ post 492!!!!!!!!

and NOTHING.
                        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Review

Jesse painted mine and it came out great.
                          I'll post pics when I get a chance of before and after.
                          Went from Burgundrot to Barbera red metallic which
                          is more like a maroon red. (Barbera is a Spanish wine).
                          Looks like a classic 80s color to this old man.

Comment

@ Smooth id do a color match but thats just me..

@ guardodoc i will post some pics in the next couple of days aswell !!

Comment

Hey guys im still down for this ( EAST COAST ) Sorry I sold my E30 and dont visit this forum as much as I use too.. I will have another E30 but as of now with my E90 & Sentra it was hard to keep 3 cars.

I would def love an $800 paint job on the east coast, Would need to fix my minor rust first.
                              DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
                              95 325i E36 5MT Vert
                              89 325is ( sold )
                              92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
                              - DET Build Thread
                              sigpic

Comment

Come on down to NC, please...!! :D

Comment

Working...
                                X