No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he came to CT I might be able to participate - otherwise its too far South. Could use some work on my new m-roadster.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

check this out

1975 2002

see ya soon!!

Last edited by JesseStacks; 12-05-2012, 12:18 PM.

Comment

fock...I wanted my 2002 to be the first done by JS!!!!....looks great.

To all you NJ/NY/CT guyz that never stepped up..2x!!!!....you all really came up short.....big time full o' crap.......no BS.

her new rear hips finally on......frts to be on very soon.....they are bolt on.

man, she needs you.....

Last edited by JRKOUPE; 12-05-2012, 12:55 PM.
        I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

thanks man!

Comment

Originally posted by modifiede30 View Post
            If he came to CT I might be able to participate - otherwise its too far South. Could use some work on my new m-roadster.
            all these MIGHT's..MAYBE's...WOULDA..SHOULDA..COULDA...... he said he would come, he was willing. I had it all set...no one stepped up w/ deposits......

sorry if I sound pissed..I am..lol

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
              fock...I wanted my 2002 to be the first done by JS!!!!....looks great.

To all you NJ/NY/CT guyz that never stepped up..2x!!!!....you all really came up short.....big time full o' crap.......no BS.

her new rear hips finally on......frts to be on very soon.....they are bolt on.

man, she needs you.....

I so would have been in on this..

Comment

Originally posted by toointoxicated60 View Post
                I so would have been in on this..
                but you never responded to OCT 19 post of mine...
                you were awol.

Comment

moved.
                  Last edited by francogt1; 12-05-2012, 01:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't do a haggle price, would have to be a no bs flat price.
                    No antenna? I sell plugs!

Here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...77#post4937877

Comment

It would be a flat price just like his + dents , like he is doing and the final price will be given in person the extra body work will be the only nego part of this Dents, Creases, ect

Again I don't need to do this but i would like to help the community.
                      sigpic

Comment

i would fly out there just to give solid quotes and then plan to head back out in a month?

i would fly out, do scouting for a place to spray, see what stuff costs and meet everyone and figure out a game plan.

for example if i fly virgin air to JFK, on the 8-10th of January, it would be 340 with taxes and fees if i booked in the next week. i would just need a place to crash? or something. id be willing to pay for half the flight? i think if we had 4/5 guys pitch in for the other $180 it would be between 45/36 bucks to per person? which i would discount from the paint labor anyway once i come back.

Comment

EAST coasters PM if you are Remotely interested in this..

heck, ill open the offer to non BMWs as long as they are around the same size as a e36 sedan or smaller

Comment

I'm down dude.
                            Click here to leave me feedback on our transactions. :p

Comment

Jesse the paint jobs are single stage right? the $800 ones
                              sigpic

Comment

nope Everything i do is Two stage

Comment

Working...
                                X