No announcement yet.

Need A paint job? NO BS 800 FLAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A bunch of us are trying to coordinate an east coast "vacation" of sorts for jesse. PM him if you want to try and get in on that. At this rate he'll be here for years heh.

Comment

I am in Hayward. In the area and will fersure get a paint job before summer. My car is in great condition only that it has been waxed too many times for its own good. Has many wax blemishes and one dent on fender that I can easily bump out! When can I drop by the shop ?

Comment

Hey whats up man its Reilly, I pm'd you last night about my e39 540i6 speed. If you would prefer to use your own paint and materials thats fine too, I mean for the price your asking I don't want to make it seem like I'm talking you down at all cause its still an excellent deal. I'm sure your quite busy but whenever you have an opening I have cash in hand and can take my car to your shop. Thanks again,

Reilly

Comment

@FLG

yep

because thats what i have.

Comment

@salvuhdor, anytime just inbox me please

Comment

PM'd!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
              DAMN TAX REFUND IS GONE NOW!!!

Comment

PM'd

cash in hand and need paint as soon as you are available

Thanks

Comment

can't wait to get my car back!

Leo

Comment

nice work!
                    wish i could find something like this locally :(

Comment

i wish i could help

Comment

For the ones that got a paint job from TS, post some before/after pics to share with us?

Comment

you want some pics sir?

pm me i can show you some
                          Last edited by JesseStacks; 02-14-2013, 02:47 PM.

Comment

after my car is together i might take a drive out there + the fiancee's e30
                            -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
                            -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
                            MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
                            Got Drop?? ;-)
                            Originally posted by JinormusJ
                            But of course
                            E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

@Chif8008 id like that, i find my socal peeps are a blast to work with

Comment

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
                                you want some pics sir?

pm me i can show you some
                                No need now. I scrolled back a couple pages and saw the 2002 and the e30 on page 34, job well done!!! Definitely will hit you up!

I m fixing up my interiors to get the car ready to run, my only concern is mine has a handful of minor dings here and there, I am assuming that's not included in the $800 you quoting right? I plan to go with the stock oem original color, same color as the 88 XI metallic grey you did on page 33, nothing fancy.. Thanks and I look forward to working with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X