Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mr2peak
    replied
    He's been doing a superb job with my M Technic car, very up-front and helpful. It's taken a while due to ME tracking down, ordering and waiting for parts to arrive, and he's been very cool about it working around my timeframe.

If anyone is thinking about getting their paintwork done, I'd recommend a quick phone call asking when you can come to his shop and show him your car so he can see that you are invested in the project. He's a busy guy and has been getting a lot of inquiries about inexpensive paint, with very little follow-through.

Leave a comment:

• Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    contacted OP. Seems legit guy with a solid business.

got a quote to drive my car in and fly home. Informed of some VERY minor rust (of which op never saw any pics...offered to email them, but he never texted me his email) but gave quote of 4-5 grand for all body work (minor rust repair and stripping painting etc) using por15 to repair rust.

Leave a comment:

• King Mufasa
    replied
    Originally posted by m3j0n View Post
    --------

Possibly drive down from Georgia?

possibly drive down from VA?

+ Me.... that's at least 5, possibly 7. I have a local paint shop that I can have you use my wholesale account to source the paint so you don't have to bring it with you from CAli. Someone will likely have to find someone with a paint booth thats they are willing to let jesse use in southeast FL. I have a guy that I use for paint for my inventory cars, but hes likely not an option, unless I give him a good amount of cash to use the spray booth.

Definitely willing to contribute to the plane ticket and hotel room if nobody has room at their house/apartment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK.. so lets see who will actually come through.... I am ready and have a local paint supply shop that can mix the paint cheap with my wholesale discount.

I am ready to go..
    1. m3j0n
    2.King Mufasa
    in for it

Leave a comment:

• E30arian
    replied
    Originally posted by mr2peak View Post
    just call him
    text sent.......i'm in yoooo

Leave a comment:

• DMSBimmer
    replied
    Bumping so the Florida people don't get forgotten

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    Originally posted by E30arian View Post
    i'm in 858-366-5646
    Just call him

Originally posted by JesseStacks View Post
    EVERY ONE PLEASE HIT ME UP ON facebook.com/stacksCC or at
    925 577 9084 or just swing by

2322 bates ave Concord Ca 94520

OFFER still stands

ALWAYS MENTION R3V

Leave a comment:

• E30arian
    replied
    i'm in 858-366-5646

Leave a comment:

• csm-e30
    replied
    800?!?!?! Jesus I wish I were in the west coast I'd sign up ASAP

Leave a comment:

• DMSBimmer
    replied
    As would I!

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    For 800, depending on where, I would put up 50% to secure his arrival and get the job done.

Leave a comment:

• mr2peak
    replied
    I need some paintwork done. Sent you an email, let me know when I can swing by your shop.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• m3j0n
    replied
    Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
    I tried for years....yup, years, to get Jesse here on the east coast...when it came time to man up, 50% of those "in" dropped out. Jesse is willing and able...but its amazing , maybe even depressing, how folks cannot get their shit together.

gl to you.

I know, its pathetic to see how many people bail out of these "group buy" type of things... I hope it happens. maybe some of you guys can post on some of your other forums to see if we can get extras.

Leave a comment:

• JRKOUPE
    replied
    I tried for years....yup, years, to get Jesse here on the east coast...when it came time to man up, 50% of those "in" dropped out. Jesse is willing and able...but its amazing , maybe even depressing, how folks cannot get their shit together.

gl to you.

Leave a comment:

• DMSBimmer
    replied
    No one else?

Leave a comment:

• e30 gangsta
    replied
    Originally posted by DMSBimmer View Post
    As am I...

1. m3j0n
    2. DMSBimmer